North Cyprus Tourist Board - Cafe Boss North Cyprus - take home menu
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Cafe Boss North Cyprus - take home menu

Cafe Boss North Cyprus - take home menu

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

chico

Message Posted:
20/07/2010 11:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Hi all - been back in UK just over a week and guess where I would rather be!!! Did say I would try out the new Cafe Boss - next to HSBC - which we did and we were not disappointed. If you haven't tried it out yet - it is a must - http://www.cafeboss.eu. Great food - we noticed there were several 'regulars' at the cafe. Also ordered a fab cheesecake as we were having friends over for a bbq - we were not disappointed - big enough to serve 10.......didn't last long tho! They are also selling some interesting deli items not available in other shops in the town such as 'Gentleman's Relish'! (whatever that is lol!), Taylors of Harrogate coffee, chutneys, plum jam, pickled pears AND have just started stocking Mardo Ice Cream - but be aware I have been warned it goes straight to the hips - so it might not be a good choice for us girls!!! Ro told me that from the beginning of August she plans to stock French pates such as Wild Boar, Pheasant, Armagnac.

And for Christmas (seems ages away) contd

chico

Message Posted:
20/07/2010 11:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

contd she will be selling her own Christmas puds and Goosefat for those roasties. Please give it a whirl - you will not be disappointed!

dougskud

Message Posted:
20/07/2010 12:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Chico I was delighted to read your posting.

We went into cafe boss in May when it had just opened had a simple coffee.

It was just perfect and made you realise how much nicer good real coffee is compared to instant.

We have had several things from their takeaway menu ordering them 24hours in advance and as we live close to Ro.and Steve's home in Ozankoy picking it up was easy.

We particularly enjoyed the Chicken Tagine but our favourite was Ro's Spiced ginger beef it was so good and such a nice change from a meze.

On the evening we had the beef we also had her hazel nut & chocolate Meringue Roulade for sweet it was to die for.

We are out again in September and are on a diet so we can over indulge from Ro's takeaway menu.

Great news about the pates will have to slim a bit harder!!

Ro's phone number is 05338718213

regards

Doug

LaptaMike

Message Posted:
20/07/2010 12:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Gentlemans Relish is a relish made from anchovies and a few other bits I think. Never tried it because I hate anchovies. (Always makes me giggle when I see it, but thats just my dirty mind)

metalmickey

Message Posted:
20/07/2010 13:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

We also "found" Cafe Boss and can not praise it enough. Ro's scones are to die for and her home-made strawberry jam is yummy. It's our treat every time we visit the bank......

dougskud

Message Posted:
20/07/2010 16:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Hi metal mickey

Your spot on re. Ro's Jam.

We live in Tiptree Essex the home of Wilkins Jam (The best jam in the world) and even their very famous "little scarlets" strawberry jam is not as good as Ro's home made.

Can't wait to have another taste.

regards

Doug

RachB

Message Posted:
21/07/2010 12:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Sounds lovely, I will have ot take a look next time I am out!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.