North Cyprus Tourist Board - HELP Emergency where can I scan a document and email to UK pronto
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > HELP Emergency where can I scan a document and email to UK pronto

HELP Emergency where can I scan a document and email to UK pronto

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

basheer

Message Posted:
05/08/2010 17:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

i insured my car on the phone to direct line on the 20th as the insurance was to expire on the 21st aug same day as I flew out to NC

on the 2/8 my son got stopped and guess what NO INSURANCE and the car is impounded and charges per day increasing

the police wont allow the car to be released with out my mother there to collect the car as she is the keeper on the registration so a signiture is required so here am I without a printer scanner to scan and email pronto anyone in town does this please your help is most appreaciated at this time

from this i have just learned that after a transcaction always get the person name and reference no and not depend on what transpired as I wont be back till the 11th the expense will mount and I believe after a week send my car to the cemetary

zerochlor

Message Posted:
05/08/2010 17:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

i could scan it for you,but im over in catalkoy

annie

Message Posted:
05/08/2010 18:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Hi same here but also in Catalkoy village

Jovial_John

Message Posted:
05/08/2010 18:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

I will be back home in Karsiyaka about 8pm - I have a scanner you are welcome to use if you have no better offer by then. Please email me your phone no and I will call you on my return.

basheer

Message Posted:
05/08/2010 18:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi John you the nearest i am close to sampeti hotel I will prepare a letter by my mother and signed and if tomorrow before midday or at your convience I will be very greatful i will email my tel number thanks

lovingcyprus

Message Posted:
05/08/2010 18:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

basheer

Your phone call to Direct Line on 20 July will have been recorded (all calls are). Ask Direct Line for a transcript of the call and then get them to pay any costs you have been involved in

basheer

Message Posted:
06/08/2010 00:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

thanks Peter thats the plan get the exact time i made the call from my landline then ask as you say

in the meantime I have taken on laywers to help prevent the 6 points he may get life's a drag

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.