North Cyprus Tourist Board - cyprus premier.com travel company to northern cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > cyprus premier.com travel company to northern cyprus

cyprus premier.com travel company to northern cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

bigbadbob

Message Posted:
08/08/2010 15:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Has anybody on this site used the above company and if so what did you think of them.they are offering the best deal but there are some reviews on british review sites that to say the least are very negative.Bob

walkerscott

Message Posted:
08/08/2010 15:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Cyprus Premier do offer the best deals.

I have used them for the last 12 months and have not had any problems but they are slow and sometimes do not answer emails.

Overall though, they are the best for offers ... Cyprus Paradise is a sister company and Go North Cyprus are affiliates. It's all very incestuous in North Cyprus. So, all in all, they are very good despite the annoying lack in responding to emails!

Their deals over the winter months are, or have been particularly good. Until the fall of CTA they were offering 30% early winter discounts but they have now been reduced to 20%. They have also increased many of their hotel prices by 20% ... I suppose to make up losses with the recent fall of CTA.

I use them 6 or 7 times a year and I always recommend them.

flightholiday

Message Posted:
08/08/2010 15:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

We hava an assocaition (ATOL Protected) that might well beat their prices so ask us for your holiday deals.

1] Get a price from them

2] Tell us exactly what they have offered and I will try our people if we cant beat them we will tell you ASAP.

3] email it to GIP@flightholiday.co.uk

4] If we can beat them you will buy!

By the way; our people have been in the holiday business selling North Cyprus for over 18 years!

zcacmxi

Message Posted:
08/08/2010 15:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

I have used both Cyprus Premier & Cyprus Paradise in the past, both now are the same company. They are part of the same group that own the Acapulco Hotel, so they sometimes offer some excellent deals especially to Acapulco! Had no problems with either company.

bigbadbob

Message Posted:
08/08/2010 16:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Re message 3 I have just phoned the number on flightholiday website and left a message for you to call me.Bob.

silcuty21

Message Posted:
08/08/2010 17:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

hi

they were the ones giving seats away for £99 with atol protected in june

my freinds after many call just got her money back not from them the credit card company

bad customer service and so much for the atol protected

and if not mistaken there call centre in cyprus as when she called she was told she was

talking to north cyprus bit of a funny set up

cheap aint always the best make sure your safe with whoever you give your money too

sylv

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.