North Cyprus Tourist Board - Looking for Home Building and Contents Insurance for North Cyprus?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Looking for Home Building and Contents Insurance for North Cyprus?

Looking for Home Building and Contents Insurance for North Cyprus?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

» See North Cyprus Insurance Related Threads posted so far

» Read Information about North Cyprus Property Insurance

Altasha

Message Posted:
08/08/2010 22:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Dear all,

We own a 2 bed property in Nothern Cyprus, Esentepe by the Alagadi beach and found an insurer that can provide building and contents cover from England UK. That's right.....I personally work for a broker called Academy Insurance whom deal with many insurers that will satisfy you with your needs. We insured our property upon referral and managed to get a great deal.

For those who are tired of foreign brokers and lack of personal service, I will be more than happy to help you. To be honest, I deal with only 1 insurer who can provide you with a non obligation quote on your building and contents in Nothern Cyprus.

If you are interested and want me to be your man to find it, feel free to email me at my work on alan.kafoor@academyinsurance.co.uk or should you wish to contact me via telephone, the number is 01784 461131....obviously it will be free to email me your enquiry.

I'm always here to help.

Kind Regards

Alan

Pogle

Message Posted:
08/08/2010 22:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Alan

What happens when the proverbial hits the fan ( as it generally does here) does your ins co have representatives here to assess the damage and deal swiftly with a claim. Also I would be interested in a quote for a 2 bed property buildings and contents, our insurance co charges £100.00 p/a ( £35k rebuild and £5k contents) and, has a track record in paying out. Thanks

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.