North Cyprus Tourist Board - west side of kyrenia
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > west side of kyrenia

west side of kyrenia

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

beckers

Message Posted:
01/08/2008 23:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

hello all,

we are looking at the west side of kyrenia maybe to buy a property, a friend of mine likes the look of the guzelyurt area,not to busy but with a little town and near the coast, also the troodos mountains not to far away .also we have heard that the area will be the up and coming area in the future. any input about this area would be welcome.

beckers

linus

Message Posted:
02/08/2008 00:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Beckers

We are buying on the Aphrodite beachfront village in Guzelyurt. Great site the builder is Evergreen. The build quality is exceptionally good. We have bought duplex penthouse apt. have a look on their website. We really liked the area, that bit quieter but good links to Nicosia

Good luck

Linus

turbo

Message Posted:
02/08/2008 06:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Good luck, it may be quiet now, but if its an up and coming area, watch out for all the bulldozers and cement trucks that will be arriving for the next decade.

Think carefully.

beckers

Message Posted:
02/08/2008 13:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

hello all.

if we do buy. it will be a holiday home to start with so the building work would not be a problem we do like a bit of piece and quiet but if it does build up it will give the area a bit of life as well, so we will maybe have the best of both worlds in the coming future, linus we have looked at the aphrodite site it looks very impressive how far from ercan is the site are there many left for sale do you know? we have looked at the evergreen website are they reliable builders ,and will the site be finished to what they state in there write up about this site ,if so it should be a fantastic complex.

beckers

Message Posted:
02/08/2008 13:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

hi,

if we do buy it will be for aholiday home to start with so any building work would not be too much of a problem.we like a bit of piece and quiet but if it does grow bigger a bit of life would also be welcome. how far from ercan airport is the site in guzulyurt ? we have looked at the evergreen website and aprodite looks really nice .

linus are there many apartments left for sale do you know because we are going to look for ourseleves in september as we are coming to nc for a holiday and are keeping to the west side and more out of the way places to maybe buy a property.

all the best beckers

beckers

Message Posted:
02/08/2008 13:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

hello turboturk.

if we do buy it will be on the west side of kyrenia .guzulyurt looks favourite being in a quiet spot but with a bit of devolpment in the near future .the building work would not be a problem for us as we will be using it for a holiday home for now. we are looking at aphrodite site being built by evergreen. on there web site it looks really impressive and in a nice spot.

hi linus.

do you know if there are any apartments left for sale, we are over for a holiday early sept and are going to have a look around before we get in contact with evergreen.

fire starter

Message Posted:
02/08/2008 15:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

behind the mountians in girne. thats the best place for future investment. all turkish title land with good access to girne and lefkosa. thats where the cypriots are buying. in the event of a solution no problems.

rtddci

Message Posted:
02/08/2008 15:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Beckers

My advice for what it's worth is to buy a resale property, totally completed, which has had any snags sorted, is connected to electricity and water (with meters), non TC owner has Kocan etc. For an idea how things can go look at the thread re Troy Lake (Cyprus) Ltd. Be wary of the rose tinted spectacles opinions that appear on these threads. Are they genuine?

Martin

linus

Message Posted:
02/08/2008 15:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Beckers

On phase 1 about two thirds are sold. They get quite expensive the further to the sea you get. We are about about three or four blocks from the back. I personally have found Evergreen to be OK. I know they had some bad publicity early on with one of their developments but they changed building company and since then things appeared to have settled down. As I said earlier I have bought a completed apt and looked at it before I bought . Good finish. I believe they will all be bult on phase 1 by end of August. It is Turkish Title. There is now of course speculation the govt may be delaying issuing title deeds but some people with this tiltle have got them and some havent yet . I am confortable with my purchase and the views are stunning. You have to do what you feel comfortable with. There is always a risk but of course the prices are significantly cheaper than anywhere else

Good luck with your purchase

Regards

Linus

tonyhickey

Message Posted:
02/08/2008 18:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

I have bought an apartment through Evergreen on Cyrstal bay marina to the east of Girne. Brillant finish and well worth the money. Tony.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.