North Cyprus Tourist Board - Hi New to Forum
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Hi New to Forum

Hi New to Forum

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

rosie1

Message Posted:
04/08/2008 10:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Just a few questions,

Been to Kalkan in Turkey this year fantastic resort- but we now want to come to North Cyprus. We like to sort out next years holiday early on book it and have something to look forward too (probobaly June early July). Does anybody know when next years flight schedules come out (or are there any out at the moment) fly from Manchester or any site to recommend for me to look on. Also, is it better going via Instanbul to Ercan or flying into the South and crossing the border (we have a Turkish Visa Stamp in our passsport - is that a problem anymore). Also, without advertising any good Villa rental sites for me too look at - there will be 2 of us - or maybe 4.

Thank for any help in advance.

simbas

Message Posted:
04/08/2008 10:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

hi rosie , welcome to the forum , hope you find the information useful , it's a personal and sometimes economic preference as to whether one flies into larnaca or ercan , if you fly into larnaca you , have about an hours drive or more to get to the north plus your transport costs if you fly into ercan you can arrange for hire car to be there on your arrival and off you go . regarding your turkish stamp , it used to be a problem if you go to larnaca or so i was told but at present as you are an eu citizen and they are a eu country it should'nt be a problem but being the south , who knows !! but littlenige will know , and put you right , you will love the north i'm sure , there are people on this forum who rent out , so i dare say someone will respond to your request for a villa

good luck , simbas

Harold2555

Message Posted:
04/08/2008 11:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Rosie

Your Turkish Stamp will not be a problem, I had both a Turkish stamp and a TRNC stamp in my passport but have come in through Larnaca many times without even a second glance.

I don't do business on the board but will email you about your rental requirements.

Paul

simma

Message Posted:
04/08/2008 11:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

hi rosie welcome to the forum, i've e-mailed you offline.

john

stevie-d

Message Posted:
04/08/2008 11:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Hi Rosie welcome to the forum have a look at http://www.amyvillas.co.uk it is on the left hand side of the home page on this site.

stevie-d

rosie1

Message Posted:
04/08/2008 20:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Thanks guys for all your help very much appreciated.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.