North Cyprus Tourist Board - Investment opportunity near Tasacu in Turkey
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Investment opportunity near Tasacu in Turkey

Investment opportunity near Tasacu in Turkey

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Cyprus History

Yilly

Message Posted:
19/08/2010 22:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 14 in Discussion

Hi I realise this is a North cyprus forum but if anyone is interested in an investment of property in turkey please leave your details.

Whats on offer is Luxury Appartments in a gated community with 24hr security (not that its needed) its own private sandy beach, the complex has 2 large swimming pools an aqua park, tennis courts astro turf football pitch and basketball courts, private fitness centre with facility of Sauna, steam room and turkish baths, all appartments have wifi internet. theres allot more details to this so if you are interested please leave your details and i will send pix and give you further information. or better still email me on yilmazkabaran@yahoo.co.uk

Oh and prices start from 85000 euro's

Yilly

Message Posted:
21/08/2010 19:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 14 in Discussion

wow not one reply....

Hmmmm strange .....................

madturk

Message Posted:
21/08/2010 20:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 14 in Discussion

thats about £70,000 , not exactly a bargain if you put the maintance costs on top as well

cronos

Message Posted:
21/08/2010 21:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 14 in Discussion

Yilly...."wow not one reply....

Hmmmm strange ..................... "

Once bitten,twice shy maybe ?

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
21/08/2010 21:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 14 in Discussion

Yilly - if the Turkish government are unwilling to order the TRNC government to implement the [way overdue] necessary changes and threaten to cut off their 700 million TL 'gratis' handout until they do, who, in their right mind is going to risk 'out of the frying pan into the fire' by taking up 'offers' such as yours?

Yilly

Message Posted:
21/08/2010 23:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 14 in Discussion

i dont see it as a risk as if u was to buy property in turkey then you wont have any problems with greeks saying its their land and on top of that when the place is completed in may the prices will go up as i said it was an opportunity and you not jumping into any kind of fire. if i had the money i would consider it, all title deeds will be given as well

girne 29

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 03:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 14 in Discussion

Sorry Yilly ,

'when the place is completed in may the prices will go up'

Heard it all before,Just this week I read in a property brochure that property in NC had gone up 25% per year the last two years, at that rate in another 10 years I will be a millionaire, bet you cant beat that, but then againI was also told it only takes a few months to get title deed so I have had mine for the last 4 years,must have mislaid them.

An oversupply of property in Turkey, Spain ,Cyprus etc have coincided with economic conditions in Europe that are making people bring up the financial drawbridge,

Your site sounds nice, and there, as in Cyprus its worthwhile buying but only to live in ,not as an investment.

For investment one should buy in Istanbul and Ankara ,where rentals offer returns of 7-10% on investment.

Hippo

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 06:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 14 in Discussion

Has anybody ever been to Tasacu?

If they have have ,hope thier Turkish is good. lovely coast lovely people but unless you want to go native-no thanks.

Cyprus apart from being a lovely place has one great advantage they speak English and they understand English (generally)

Here i am letting myself open for a tirade of remarks like you should embrace the culture and speak the language.

I do its that I'm not really good at it i can say hello i can exchange small pleasantries i can even order my beer in Turkish but then it gets difficult so what do you do if you are in dire trouble and all around you speak.. that's what it would be like in a place like Tasucu.

Although we haven't owned a property in Turkey we have spent a lot of time thier over the past 7 years and once you get away from the coastal belt between Bodrum and Alanya you are very much on your own.

As I said before i love the country i love the people but as living there no thanks!

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 08:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 14 in Discussion

£50.000 would buy you a nice detached villa in ISKENDERUN by the sea with (turkish style) furniture.Cost of living is also cheaper too.

Hippo

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 10:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 14 in Discussion

Probably even cheaper than that, and Iskenderun has a large Christian populace.

Yilly

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 11:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 14 in Discussion

I said it was near tasacu, about 20 mins away, you have european neighbours but in turkey you would have to brush up on your turkish, Im struggleing a bit lol. anyway just thought i would let people know about this place. it actually is a very nice place and the site has 54 residences now but will go up2 104 and then its fully completed , will have its own shopping facilities too http://www.marpressalife.com have a look,

Hippo

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 12:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 14 in Discussion

it wouldn't be Bozyazi would it?

girne 29

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 12:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 14 in Discussion

Agree with message 9.

You can buy very reasonable prices if you dont require 5 supermarkets near you and are prepared for a quieter life.

At the prices in NC and Turkey, I think one should be glad of a holiday or retirement home ,never mind bothering about investment.

Sometimes we want too much .We want to buy cheap ,sell dear and at the same time ,have good rental income. Its that desire that leaves people open to exploitation when purchasing,

Yilly

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 13:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 14 in Discussion

No its not Boz yazi who eva that is

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.