North Cyprus Tourist Board - Renting - NOT always trouble free
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Renting - NOT always trouble free

Renting - NOT always trouble free

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

helper

Message Posted:
21/08/2010 23:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 65 in Discussion

Like many tenants here, i rent long term. I have been on the same site over 3 years now. The first appartment no problem, Stayed 2 years, then the owner decided to sell. I moved in to an appartment 2 doors away, (not same owner/landlord). Now i have a big problem. My current owner/landlord does not pay the site maintenance fee. I do pay my rent every month. I beleive that as i am a tenant i should be allowed to use the pool. The site formed a new committee tonight, a new committee member approached me, and has stated that i will not be allowed to use the pool anymore as a non payer. The committee feel that i should with hold 2 months rent and pay the site fee. I have refused as my contract is with the owner, not the committee. Also if i with hold 2 months rent I will loose my 2 months deposit monies. and face possible eviction. They suggest that i pay the site fee. Again i feel that this is wrong as I would then be paying £30 per month more than any other renter. continued

helper

Message Posted:
21/08/2010 23:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 65 in Discussion

They are quoting the new Appartment law, stating that they can call the police and evict non payers from the pool and that under this law they can sue the owner for the site fee. As i understand it, if i use the pool, or don't use the pool, the fee must be payed If i dont use the pool they will still sue the owner for their money. If i am forced to move, they will still sue the owner. Either way this is causing distress and worry for me. We have always helped out, brushing paths, disinfecting the shower, recently my partner fixed the showers as the pump was broken and had not worked for 5 months. Now i am told i can not even walk into a communal area.

Any one have any advice. cheers

ttoli

Message Posted:
21/08/2010 23:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 65 in Discussion

All depends on what your contract states, from the committes point of view why should you use the pool etc if not contributing towards the cost?, Speak to your landlord if not mentioned in your contract, its down to him. If this is the case and landlord is refusing to pay, then I'm afraid I can see the committes point of view.

fosterscan

Message Posted:
21/08/2010 23:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 65 in Discussion

Yes get the owner /landlord to pay his way as he should, if not tell him that you will move out to another apartment .He should then pay as he wont want the hassle of finding new tenants as good as you are.

ttoli

Message Posted:
21/08/2010 23:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 65 in Discussion

If this is the case, then move and find a decent Landlord (Emtan Buffavento by any chance?).

helper

Message Posted:
21/08/2010 23:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 65 in Discussion

Thanks for the replies YES Emtan Buffavento

spider

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 00:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 65 in Discussion

just contact you landlord and see if this can be paid out of the rent money..We pay our landlords rental tax from his rent money for him..They would have the same problems with new renters so there would be no harm in asking good luck i do hope you have a good landlord our last one never paid his rental tax for a year and a half and was not happy the day it was stated that the contract needs the rental tax stamped on it.just a couple of Villans could not get away with it in the end had to go get the agreement stamped. Talk to your landlord because after all you did rent it to use the pool..let the know they are the only ones NOT paying up and they need to,,and you are able to do this via the rent payments....good luck.

Spider,X

helper

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 00:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 65 in Discussion

Thanks for reply, landlord has already stated that if i with hold rent I loose my deposit, no win situation for me isn't it. Yet everyone sais rent don't buy lol.

Lilli

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 00:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 65 in Discussion

helper its just getting more difficult either way now from what i hear. good luck x

helper

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 00:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 65 in Discussion

Many thanks Lilli, think i will move asap, this is causing bad feelings with people i considered friends.

Lilli

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 01:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 65 in Discussion

so sorry to hear that helper. Your friends should be helping you not hindering you. The more I hear how our own people treat each other here has shocked me. Good luck in all you do love. You do not deserve this x

brend

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 02:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 65 in Discussion

Feel that I have to reply here. I am an owner on Bufavento and we are having trouble with non payers. Your landlord is making money out of his investment but doesn't want to pay his bills. Whilst I understand that you want to use the pool, if everybody did as your landlord has done there would be no pool!!! There are other properties on Bufavento for rent and I would advise that you look at these and if you are able, move and get it in your rental agreement that the landlord pays the maintenance. We have to do something about the non payers are we are going to lose a wonderful site.

Brend

kavenkoy

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 08:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 65 in Discussion

Totally agree with Brend on the subject .Allthough not this specific site we to have something similar occuring .

The people who do not pay maintenance charges (landlord or tennant) cannot expect to use the facilities or for them to be paid by others.They enter into a contract for fees and should pay them .The landlords are often just greedy and want keep the money back .But its not just pool thats fees are paid for ,try gardener or bins,or lights in communal areas ,cleaning communal areas etc .

For me helper i would just pay the £30 per month and live in peace where you are obviously happy ?.or give the ladnlord the keys as it is him that is not paying his fees,as per contract.

contact maintenance company may have some effect ?

good luck

kav

proger1

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 08:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 65 in Discussion

I suppose it depends on how things are for you financially but I would have to say that for 7.50 a week it's not worth the hassle.

As stated, you would not feel right or fairly done by paying 30 pounds a month more than other renters but if you don't have the facilities to use then you will still be paying 30 pounds a month more for the same property without the additional benefits.

If it would be easy for you to change to another place then tell the landlord that you are moving unless he pays the maintenance fees. If you want to stay then pay the 30 extra or do without the swimming pool and such, or maybe you could tell the landlord that you are leaving unless he pays and find he probably will pay it, there is an awful lot of available properties in NC and it is better to have a tennant who you are getting monthly payments from than an empty property but that would be up to the landlord.

john_good

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 08:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 65 in Discussion

They are quoting the new Appartment law, upstarts are tryoing to bully you the law has not been signed yet and is NOT RETROSPECTIVE.

SPEAK TO THE LANDLORD NOT EMAIL explain you rented and the rent is for the apartment with xyz facilities you not being an unreasonable person may be inclined to help by paying a little extra if he is willing to contribute, otherwise does he realise how long and how much it costs to get a non paying tenant out !

nurseawful

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 08:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 65 in Discussion

Obviously you want to use the facilities on offer, the landlord wants a good tenant. Why not compromise and you pay half the maintenance costs and the landlord pay the other half.

I am sure if the landlord is a reasonable man he will agree to this. In the meantime why not go to the new 'committee' and explain that you are negotiating with the landlord, and ask if you can use the pool until something is sorted out after all the others on site will not only be using the facilities themselves but their friends and families will be using it as well.

Chris

Lazy days

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 09:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 65 in Discussion

Lilli mess 11

What a lovely post and sooo true, how some of our so called country folk treat peeps is beyond me.

Helper my heart goes out to you, but I think the advice given in post no 15 is good if not too well put, I think your landlord will allow you to pay the maintenance out of the rent if you explain.

sienna

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 09:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 65 in Discussion

caught between a rock and a hard place I would talk to the landlord if no joy I would move to somewhere that does pay their dues to the sites communal facilities so you can continue to do so maybe next agreement YOU stipulate that the communal fees (part of your rent) goes directly to the Management OCmpany then you will be sure this doesn't happen again.

No its not your fault , BUT the committee have to bring these owners to task, as for the Committee go and put a charge on his property then when the debt becomes so large force the sale of the property to pay the debt

Personally i have a pet hate for non-payers on sites and if you don't pay you indeed should not use the communal areas, in this instance it is difficult as you are suffering because of the landlord... I would move on

millzer

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 10:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 65 in Discussion

Agree with message 15, the landlord if he advertised the property with xyz facilities has to allow the tenant access and use of said facilities. Unless he stipulated that communal fees were payable by the tenant (like for example electricity) the HE should pay the fees.

I would move on and tell him to poke his place up his @rse

honestie

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 13:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 65 in Discussion

msg 15

the new law may not have been signed yet but there has always been a law re non payers of maintenance if a committee formed and correct maintenace contracts are or have been drawn up and stamped. It may take a while to get non payers out but if your advocate is quck and good enough! and you win the judgement you can place a memorandum on the non payer/owners assets. We ar just starting the legal process so watch this space e shall see

Lazy days

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 16:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 65 in Discussion

For once I am in total agreement with you steph (and your other half) I am so glad you have a pet hate for non - payers on sites, just what we have been battling against for over 2 years now, however things are now progressing well and memorandums are indeed a good weapon to tackle refusal to pay.

Please however tell your other half there is no need to use @ as a form of expletive lol

Honestie you are quite correct, well done, but sometimes the contract does not even have to be with a committee, one with the developer and owner of the land sometimes suffices

Steph theres nothing worse than trying to play devils advocate

btw I am not being drawn into a war of words again, just watch the space LOL

sienna

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 19:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 65 in Discussion

lazy days I am not sure what you mean I am not playing 'devils advocate'

I don't like non-payers at all aprt when owners have very very good reasons and I mean GOOD REASONS - I know exactly what to do about them and we do on our site, my oher half is on the committee ! so I am confused by what you mean

I am not wanting to get into a war of words I was just answering a posting and cant work out your posting

confused .com

helper

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 19:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 65 in Discussion

Many thanks to everyone for the replies. I did ask owner if we could go 50/50. they refused my offer. I have told the committee that although i pay my rent in full, the owner will not pay the fee. I have decided to move as soon as i can. I am no longer happy here, Many thanks and i hope other renters will be helped to avoid ending up in the same situation.

Pipie

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 19:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 65 in Discussion

helper I have E-mailed you !!

helper

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 19:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 65 in Discussion

Hi Pipie, many thanks, i will consider it, deciding which area we wish to move to next. thanks for getting in touch. Olwen

helper

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 21:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 65 in Discussion

I would like to say thank you to the people who have e-mailed places to rent, unfortunatley, i can not move at present. Recently my husband had an accident, he fell from a container approx (12 - 15 ft drop), He is in total agony, He has been a patient at Girne hospital, and had volteral and muscoril injections in his back. At present we are attending a doctor in Lefcosia, he can not sit, walk or do anything at this time. The doctor advised a little swim may be help, which is why we went in the pool for ten minutes. They think he has herniated a disc. I am appalled at the apathy and concern from some of the people at Buffavento. Also as our car has been damaged - exhaust pulled off and other attacks against my personal property. As soon as my husband is well and fully recovered we will look for a new appartment. thanks

Deniz1

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 22:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 65 in Discussion

He can swim in our pool as my guest on phase 2 if that helps him

helper

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 22:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 65 in Discussion

That so kind of you. many thanks

brend

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 23:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 65 in Discussion

Hi

Can I just ask if there has been any disagreements between you and other people living on Bufavento? because its the first time I have heard of any vandalism on site. Usually everybody is so friendly and helpful

Brend

helper

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 23:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 65 in Discussion

Brenda I have e mailed you.

Fudgydog

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 23:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 65 in Discussion

Helper, people who do not pay for communal services are a problem, but if you read the advice from Naomi Mehmet (you will find the link on this site) unless your contract says that communal charges are down to you, under the Apartment Law the owner will be responsible for paying these and can be taken to court by the other owners. The second point is that Naomi Mehmet advises that you cannot be prevented from using the communal facilities (inc pool) even if communal charges have not been paid. I mention this as the sec of an owners association- thankfully not on a site where non-payment is a problem- but there still are one or two who try live off others.

helper

Message Posted:
22/08/2010 23:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 65 in Discussion

thanks for the reply, most helpful

KickingK

Message Posted:
25/08/2010 14:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 65 in Discussion

Right to Reply

Just to keep the record straight, I do not wish to get into an argument either online or in person. As regard to the non-payer/'Helper' who I have supposably fallen out with regarding the use of the communal pool. I have paid my fees for the past 7 yrs, the owner of the above mentioned property has not made any payment in all this time after many repeated requests. These renters/'Helpers' have used the pool all year round and yet I only get to use it for 3/4 weeks in the summer. Although I feel sorry for her husbands bad back or anyone else who has suffered an injury, I still think it is very unfair that I should have to pay and they don't, also they fail to mention they have land in the Karpaz or so they tell everyone, up for sale for 1.5 million and will be moving as soon as the land is sold or is this more bull.....! So Deniz if you are happy for these people to use the pool on phase 2, perhaps you could have the 2 six wheeler lorries parked in your car park?

Deniz1

Message Posted:
25/08/2010 16:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 65 in Discussion

Our car parks are not big enough i was just trying to be charitable. I pay my fees by the way. The lorries are not there at the moment.

ang1706

Message Posted:
25/08/2010 17:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 65 in Discussion

Well message 33 puts a few things in contex.

a friend of mine found 'Helper' an appartment near the market in Girne a few years ago and guess what....... he had to evict them for........non payment of rent!!

KickingK

Message Posted:
25/08/2010 17:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 65 in Discussion

deniz1 - maybe when the lorries return you can be charitable and let them park them on the road outside your house!

ang1706 - Why does that not surprise me!

Deniz1

Message Posted:
25/08/2010 21:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 65 in Discussion

Why do you have to be nasty to me? I thought i was doing a nice thing.

Woodspeckie

Message Posted:
25/08/2010 21:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 65 in Discussion

Deniz1. Doesn't everything turn nasty on here the longer the post goes on?

bazzagirl

Message Posted:
25/08/2010 21:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 65 in Discussion

you are deniz 1 take no notice of the bitter and twisted remarks, your obviously a very kind person we could do with a lot more people like you in the human race, although ive never met helper and her partner my husband has and finds them a very hospitable and friendly family, for gods sake people live and let live, also his truck isnt a problem is it a mans got to get a living!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bazzagirl

Message Posted:
25/08/2010 22:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 65 in Discussion

you are deniz 1 take no notice of the bitter and twisted remarks, your obviously a very kind person we could do with a lot more people like you in the human race, although ive never met helper and her partner my husband has and finds them a very hospitable and friendly family, for gods sake people live and let live, also his truck isnt a problem is it, a mans got to get a living!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That car park is virtually empty all the time but if you feel so agrieved with this, ill tell them they are quite welcome to park their truck by my apartment.

Deniz1

Message Posted:
25/08/2010 22:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 65 in Discussion

Thanks bazza i think its time to close this post any way dont you? They may not be the same non payers but if they were i know they have lived here for at least 5 years and no one has said they dont pay their rent. Enough said.

tamand

Message Posted:
26/08/2010 10:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 65 in Discussion

Reminds me of other non payers on another site even some of the main posters on there posing their opinions on here mess 19 especially I remember him telling john to butt out it was no concern of his as he didn't live there, so what is he coming on here putting his 2p worth in for, and using gutter language

Also makes me laugh people trying to let out their apartment to the poster when they still owe monet to their fees

yogi1

Message Posted:
26/08/2010 18:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 65 in Discussion

Can somebody explain this "appartment law" and what it entails as we have problems with non payers again people who rent there properties.

sloan

Message Posted:
26/08/2010 18:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 65 in Discussion

We have a similar problem on our site whch is only made up of 12 apartments. We have one non-payer, a lady who has had the apartment let for a couple of years. What happens is that the other 11 of us pay for 12 months, but then have to pay again after 11 months. It infuriates us, but the lady does not answer any of her emails.

sienna

Message Posted:
26/08/2010 18:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 65 in Discussion

Tamand Message 19 is not a non-payer what the hell are you talking about !?

tamand

Message Posted:
26/08/2010 19:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 65 in Discussion

Sorry Sienna, I forgot to put in the full stop & capital, put a comma after 'site', put a comma after 'on there', put another comma after 'on here', like he forgot to put the 'N' in his post lol,

but I do remember y.o.h. ripping somebody called john off for daring to put his views about a subject when he was not even a resident or owner on any of the sites concerned at the time, but it is ok for him to force his views on others and use gutter language to do so, especially as he has nothing at all to do with the said site, but as things have developed on this thread, like most others there appears to be more than one stumbling block and more to things than what meets the eye.

Hope this is a little clearer lol

PS for monet read money, wish there was an edit facility !

millzer

Message Posted:
26/08/2010 19:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 65 in Discussion

Oh tamand you think you are so clever lol, what exactly has this thread got anymore to do with you than me? Am I not entitled to my view then? Ok lets limit postings only to people who have a direct interest in any thread eh... will be pretty boring don't u think.

Stop talking in riddles and you say what you have to say MATE, I am not FORCING my view I am voicing an opinion.

As it happens no one can actully under the law paid or not force people not to use any facilities until it is tried and tested through the courts !

helper

Message Posted:
10/09/2010 12:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 65 in Discussion

Sorry i have not been on line for a little while. Musa had to unergo an emergency op on his back. 2 shattered vertabrae. a third out of line. so been busy. I am amazed at some of the comments on here.

In reply to message 33 my husbands mum has land for sale. AND it has not been valued yet. There is 60 donums for sale at 1.2 million. This is not his families land and has nothing to do with us.. The owners of my appartment pruchased it SEPTEMBER LAST YEAR. Therefore they have only owned it for 1 year. so your information is sooo very wrong on all counts.

RE Message 35. i have never been evicyed for non payment. the appartment by the market was in fact Musa's Which he gave to his x wife for his divorce papers. So i dont know where you get your information. Another appartment we rented we left after they put the rent up from £250pm to £350 pm. Our deposit was used as last payment. so no monies were ever owed.

Message 39

helper

Message Posted:
10/09/2010 12:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 49 of 65 in Discussion

re message 39 / 40. thank you for your kind comments

As soon as the family land has sold, It will be divided between the family. We were considering buying at Buffavento, but not now. We will move to somewhere not on a communal site. The sooner the better.

turnergirl

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 16:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 50 of 65 in Discussion

The sooner the better, as people that do not pay towards communal fees are not welcome to use site facilities. If you move to a property with no communal areas, you will still have to pay your bills. Simple as that.

We have owners on our site that do not pay a penny and it always ends in bad feeling. When will these parasites realise that the rest of us don't want to pay for them.

fosterscan

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 16:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 51 of 65 in Discussion

Helper even when you go Buffavento will still have the same problem with the landlord (owner) not paying.so ignore turnergirl .No one likes non payers but you can only blame the owner not the tenant.

turnergirl

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 16:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 52 of 65 in Discussion

fosterscan

If you read the previous posts they have a choice they could pay themselves rather than use site facilities, they know their tenant hasn't paid the fees, so why should they expect to use the pool. Just hope if they rent again they don't come to our site, we have enough freeloaders!

helper

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 16:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 53 of 65 in Discussion

Thanks fostergirl.

Tunergirl. As previously stated. I am not the owner. this problem did not occur with my last landlord, and the fees were paid for over the 2.5 years that i rented it. It is my new landlord that has caused this problem, and i have not yet been in this appartment 1 year. Also i have helped to look after the site by putting away matresses n umbrellas everynight. Disinfecting showers, so no one gets ill or verrukas, brushed paths and around the pool, empied the rubbish from the pool. We Even fixed the showers (Charged for parts only) Saving Buffavento committee/ Owners approx 600 tl. If i was paid for the hours i have put in it would be a lot more than the site fees. So parasite - not nice. After my landlord refused to pay anything towards the fee, i made my decision not to use the pool, as i also prev stated i felt some people had ill feeligs From yours and others who have posted on here I was not wrong. I have also decided that i will no longer do anything to

helper

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 16:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 54 of 65 in Discussion

continued

the communal areas anymore. Why should I, That includes the gardens as well.

ON A FINAL NOTE

should any other long term renter find themselves in this position and having to decide if they should pay extra on top of their rent, consider approaching local hotels, many have yearly subcriptions for less then site maintenance fees, which includes use of their indoor pools, saunas and gyms. After all it will be the landlord the site will sue not YOU the tennant

turnergirl

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 17:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 55 of 65 in Discussion

I always take care of the gardens and pool area on our site, brushing, emptying bins etc, etc, but I still pay my communal fee in full. From the previous messages you have been using the pool and if this is now not the case then enough said. As until you or your landlord pay the fees then yes you should use facilities at hotels, do you not have to pay for these then?

helper

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 17:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 56 of 65 in Discussion

YES i would pay for the use of a hotel. BUT when i made my rental agreement - my site fees were included in my rent. So in my eyes i have paid the site fees. Now i have to choose to pay extra, as my landlord is not keeping to their contractual obligations . My choice now is to pay the site fees for a pool which is out of use more times than it is in use. or pay a little less to a hotel which i can use all year round,(indoor and outdoor pool) a gym and a sauna. WHICH would you choose.

fosterscan

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 17:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 57 of 65 in Discussion

turnergirl helper is not a freeloader they pay is it fair they pay twice no i dont think so.

clifhanger

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 17:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 58 of 65 in Discussion

good luck helper

helper

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 17:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 59 of 65 in Discussion

Thanks very much

turnergirl

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 17:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 60 of 65 in Discussion

Surely it would be so simple to take this up with your landlord and ask him to pay the fees or simply move to a new rental property where the fees are paid. We have tenants on our site who refuse to pay and are asked to leave the pool area, which I think is right. I find it hard to believe that you pay less for using hotel facilities, as when I have checked in the past when our pool has been out of use it has been very costly.

helper

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 17:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 61 of 65 in Discussion

It is very reasonable for a yearly subscription, been quoted £300 for 1 year- which is slightly less than site fees, but you can use all year round so seems a better deal for me as our pool has ongoing probs and can not be used a lot of the time. I know other site owners will feel agreaved at this but as i said either way i would have to pay on top of my rent. I moved into this appartment as my prev landlord sold my old place. We were always hoping to buy our own place once the land was sold (mums family land) so i didn't expect to stay very long in this appartment, his mum became ill and underwent a quad bypass op so things got put on hold till she recovered, then my sister died. We have appointed Batu, who have appraised it BUT as yet have no told us the value of it. Fingers xd it sells and we can then move to our own place.

Rocker

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 17:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 62 of 65 in Discussion

Helper good luck. Thanks fot all your helpin thr last week even though musa has had a serios operation you took time to HELP others. Thanks again,

turnergirl

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 18:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 63 of 65 in Discussion

Bit of a bugger when you want to just jump in the pool when it is hot.

Just out of interest which hotel are you using? Handy to know where it is reasonable for family ect to use.

helper

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 22:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 64 of 65 in Discussion

I havn't used any yet, at the moment Musa is recovering from major surgery on his back, so when he is better. It was the Malpas that quoted £300 but i am not sure if that is per person or for both of us as my turkish not that good, Will re-inquire when he better.

Deniz1

Message Posted:
13/09/2010 08:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 65 of 65 in Discussion

Hi Helper pity you dont want to stay on our site i am thinking of selling my 2bedroomed house on phase 2. Maybe you would have been interested? But after all the flack you have taken i can under stand why. x

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.