North Cyprus Tourist Board - K9 Kennels Kaplica...Help Please!!!!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > K9 Kennels Kaplica...Help Please!!!!

K9 Kennels Kaplica...Help Please!!!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Janzy

Message Posted:
23/08/2010 14:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

I have just returned from the worst three weeks I have ever spent in North Cyprus. We were adopted by 2 wonderful dogs at our house at Forest Golf Beach, Esentepe, and we fell totally in love with them. Sadly a couple of people on our site objected to them being there and as we are not yet in a position to bring them home to the UK we decided to pay and put them in kennels. Phil and Penny at K9 in Kaplica have saved our dogs lives. "Yogi and Buddy" now have a loving and safe environment and we have peace of mind for a year at least. We miss them dreadfully and can't think about anything else, it has made us ill. This is my plea for some help for K9. This couple have very little and totally devote their lives to looking after dogs. They are NOT a charity and DO NOT take in strays (although they do have 3 up there) but they could do with some help, either financial, food donations or even old blankets for the dogs for winter. We are desparate to get them some help. Thank you x

the butler

Message Posted:
23/08/2010 15:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Hi Janet,

Just like to say Stephen and I will be out at Esentepe on the 6th October and will go and make a donation for the dogs. I know how you are both feeling, as I was in the same situation 2 years ago when Sandy appeared on the site and I looked after her for a month. You get so attached to them and then have to return to the UK and miss them so much.

Avril

Janzy

Message Posted:
23/08/2010 15:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Avril, I am so happy to hear from you. I remember what you went through with Sandy. It's just unbearable and I hate it out there now. I have people in my house now for 12 months who we have known for four years, so at least that's taken care of for a while. When you go to K9 ask Penny if you can meet the dogs, you will fall in love with them, I guarantee it. I am just happy that they are together, the older one looks after the pup. As soon as they went to the kennels the goats where back on site. I saw the farmer picking them up the other morning!! Everyone on site were so supportive and they had agreed to take care of Yogi and Buddy but there was just that one who made it difficult for us. I will be in touch off here and tell you what happened. You still have my email address? xx

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.