North Cyprus Tourist Board - Washerman Paul north cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Washerman Paul north cyprus

Washerman Paul north cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

zerochlor

Message Posted:
24/08/2010 17:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 13 in Discussion

is this about people not paying tax or is this about some other issue?

im sure snakes would pay tax if given the oppertunity .

tell me,hyperthetically speaking,if you give me internet connextion each month,would you always give me a fatura for my internet connextion,you or your wife? or who ever collects the money?

I just feel all this bickering is so very sad,and after all he is wishing to perform for us all and it costs us not a penny, ok,tomorrow maybe you will shed some light on what your argument is or not argument,i do just feel it should all be just put to bed and wait and see what happens at the weekend.

proger1

Message Posted:
24/08/2010 19:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 13 in Discussion

I would just like to add that whatever your reasons might be Paul, you have probably just done the worst advertising for yourself within the expat community I can think of.

Are you really so upset that Barry might find a legal way to perform allbeit for free without having to be deported for entertaining people and bringing in extra income to the bar which will then have to order more supplies and pay the government for such things as KDV, extra staff may be required for a full venue that will be extra taxes to the country, more people may use taxi's to and from the venue, more income. I could go on but you are so adhered to the fact that someone is being cheated that you can't seem to see the woods for the trees.

Systems change and adapt over time, you seem to be upset because you claim that you have done everything legally and have paid your dues, Barry is trying too and by the sound of it found a way to perform, which is his wish, why are you trying to demean that?

snakes

Message Posted:
24/08/2010 20:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 13 in Discussion

Thank you Zero and Proger1 ! I really dont want to avoid responsibilies or taxes I just want to play ! Dave we have met people like this havent we mostly cowering in the corner crying for mummy !!!! Way anchor !!

Washerman

Message Posted:
24/08/2010 20:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 13 in Discussion

Snakes, I think that people are finally seeing your true personality.......very sad! Cowering in the corner, crying for mummy, what at your hands, well you might have you hands full on this occasion!

Proger1......Barry has made the biggest U-turn I have ever witnessed. Quite honestly, I am bored with this, you aren't even plausable any more

wings

Message Posted:
24/08/2010 20:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 13 in Discussion

You all took the bait. Next he'll be knocking on your door on a Sunday night using threatening behaviour! The police are aware of his methods of intimidation. Best ignore and move on.

Washerman

Message Posted:
24/08/2010 20:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 13 in Discussion

Phil Duhig, still breaking into computers?

Washerman

Message Posted:
24/08/2010 20:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 13 in Discussion

Ah, now I see the freemasonry connection

wings

Message Posted:
24/08/2010 20:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 13 in Discussion

Yes absolutely right what's your IP address I want shake your hand! LOL

spider

Message Posted:
24/08/2010 20:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 13 in Discussion

What is the point of anyone even posting on this thread...just pass it by. ))

Spider,X

Washerman

Message Posted:
24/08/2010 20:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 13 in Discussion

Don't forget Phil, you've been warned by the authorites, three strikes and your out.

Bringing Freemasonry into disrepute.....oh dear!

proger1

Message Posted:
24/08/2010 20:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 13 in Discussion

Paul,

I am curious about the U turn you speak of Barry making, I am guessing that it might be the same one that you referred to in your free press posting in which you state the Barry originally spoke of all entertainers and then changed to concentrating on himself, you really did twist that to your benefit, I believe in truth that Barry found that there are different situations for each entertainer and as he has to concentrate on his own curcumstance he suggested that he did not want to advise others on what he is doing in the off chance that it might be incorrect for their given situations.

let me suggest a few different scenarios:

Visit visa, charity event.

Temporary residency, paid event.

Full residency, free event.

Citizenship, own event.

Work permit for another business, sponsored event.

Could it be that there are different restrictions for each scenario and if so would you feel it fair to advise someone who might have a different situation, but you grouped them all.

simbas

Message Posted:
24/08/2010 20:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 13 in Discussion

This thread is now closed. Reason: Thread was serving no purpose.

wings

Message Posted:
24/08/2010 20:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 13 in Discussion

Idiot! Go to the Police station and check the file opened that night after your visit which includes the threatening text message that came thru' whilst the Police were taking a statement! Which they read and wanted to visit you with. I told them not to, to see if there might be another development.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.