North Cyprus Tourist Board - Healing Service in Kyrenia this Friday, the 27th - open for all
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Healing Service in Kyrenia this Friday, the 27th - open for all

Healing Service in Kyrenia this Friday, the 27th - open for all

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

andy_shmendy

Message Posted:
26/08/2010 16:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 34 in Discussion

If anyone needs healing, has addictions or a problem and believes in power of prayer and God's help - COME Friday, 27th of August - 6pm to Girne Kultur Merkezi (Opposite Police station in Kyrenia - follow the signs on the left side of the road)

We have witnessed and heard of multiple testimonies of healings (3 cases of cancer, deaf ear, paralitical hand, hepathitis C, some others), freedom from addictions (gambling, alcohol, drugs, smoking).

When everything fails, we need to remember that God is the One who never fails us. Even if we fail Him.

God is close and He loves YOU! Come! Use this opportunity as a gift from Above.

*Such services are being held every month with Support of Kyrenia Municipality.

** Speakers:

- Host Speaker - Evangelist Obi

- Guest Speaker - Corey Erman (Turkish Revival Ministries)

God Bless you all!

Andy

andy_shmendy

Message Posted:
27/08/2010 12:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 34 in Discussion

Please, dont miss the chance! We have been to one service with Pastor Erman yesterday - it was just mindblowing!

There is more to life, than just wining-and-dining!! Believe it!

john_good

Message Posted:
27/08/2010 12:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 34 in Discussion

only the gullible need attend there is no god there is no higher being there is only life then death live life to the full and enjoy it as you are a long time dead.

john_good

Message Posted:
27/08/2010 12:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 34 in Discussion

http://www.turkishrevival.org/sablon.php?icerik=television_ministry/television

a slick money making operation in the style of the american bible belt preachers

Bradus

Message Posted:
27/08/2010 13:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 34 in Discussion

Could you treat all the corruption in the TRNC also? Now that would be a miracle!

john_good

Message Posted:
27/08/2010 13:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 34 in Discussion

or cure the bent advocates

cronos

Message Posted:
27/08/2010 13:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 34 in Discussion

andy...."we need to remember that God is the One who never fails us"

Then why does "God" allow good people to develop cancer, deafness,paralysis,hepatitis etc etc in the first place?

nurseawful

Message Posted:
27/08/2010 14:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 34 in Discussion

Whilst I agree with the above messages and personally don't believe that prayer etc can cure all. I have to admit to a believer it gives them hope and for that little while they feel better. In my opinion false hope.

message3 'only the gullible' I would say that a lot of people will attend not because they are gullible but because they are desperate and clinging to what little life they have left.

Chris

andy_shmendy

Message Posted:
27/08/2010 15:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 34 in Discussion

Dear Friends,

thanks for all your messages!

The world is in our hands - we choose either to live according to God's standard or we choose our own ways.

When we sin (cheat/ lie/ overeat/ drink/do drugs/ etc) - we break God's Law - and we refuse to be with God. Now - after all your life you have lived away from God, never thought of Him, then you suddenly remember of Him when you get a deseas/ problem/ someone dies. And all you have to say is : WHERE WERE YOU , GOD?? But He is asking you just the same thing!

Dont you think that if all people around you would love God, follow his Comandments, would dedicate their lives to His will - there would be Corruption on North Cyprus?? No - because they would follow God's life style: dont cheat! Dont lie! Dont desire of what is not yours.

Do you think, people would have AIDS in the late 20 Century if there would not be @SEXUAL revolution@??

Punishment for every sin is Death - thats what it says. And no one is without a S

andy_shmendy

Message Posted:
27/08/2010 15:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 34 in Discussion

And thats why we need GOD in our life! So he Could Come and Break all Curse of Sin we have commited.

How can one be so arrogant and think that life ends after death! That is the silliest thing to hear - even scientists confirmed that there is spiritual world, and there is a Dark matter, which is HELL, and there is Heaven. So think twice before saying that.

and in Regards to the money-bla-bla ministry - there is no money involved. As opposite to all the fortune-tellers people in Cyprus are going to, all those tantric healers, etc. Here you only get a great prayer, a man who has been touch by God in his life, whose life now is full of God's power.

Lose your wrong stereotypes! And start searching for real God! The best thing is to come and see.

Come, all who are thirsty..

cronos

Message Posted:
27/08/2010 15:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 34 in Discussion

Andy

If you choose to live your life on the basis of 2000 year old fairy tales then so be it......but Cyprus 44 is hardly the right place to be pedalling your misguided thinking with a recruitment drive.

andy_shmendy

Message Posted:
27/08/2010 15:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 34 in Discussion

And another thing - what surprizes me the most.

How people react to something about God - so much negative stuff, such a scepticism, such sarcasm and disbelief.

If the post would about someone doing Aura cleansing for 10,000 Stg or a topic with some Filthy jokes, i wonder how many would say: this is a money making machine and this is not a proper language.

Where are we going, people?? When all majority is after reading easy stuff, something what doesnt make them uncomfortable etc... And when it comes to God - we Back off, we stay away, we rather go and watch TV, do laundry, suddenly so many things to do when it comes to God...

andy_shmendy

Message Posted:
27/08/2010 15:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 34 in Discussion

cronos, if you would know that there is a place, where you can get @OK - possibly@ a healing...

Would you care??

Well, i think about people who have difficult situations in life - and God healed ME! I had a liver problem. Now i Dont!

I cannot look at people suffering, that's why im here posting - and if there is anyone with real need, they will know it is for them. And it is for you, too, cronos.

john_good

Message Posted:
27/08/2010 16:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 34 in Discussion

andy_shmendy how do you know it was 'god' who healed you and not hysteria/positive thinking

http://stuartschneiderman.blogspot.com/2008/12/paul-mchugh-on-hysteria.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1669653/pdf/bmj00124-0063.pdf

jillyjugs

Message Posted:
27/08/2010 16:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 34 in Discussion

if there is a god where was he at Auschwitz & belsen Hiroshima and on the river Kwai

wen his representatives molest childern he is very quiet when his church cover up the events he stays silent

suffer little children unto me.... and by gum they did suffer at the hands of mother church

andy_shmendy

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 11:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 34 in Discussion

@ John-Good - i wonder why do we have to Search for the proofs that it is not God, who does miracles... Why dont you want to believe in God?

@ jillyjugs - Whatever happens around you is a fruit of Peoples hands... all politics, wars, struggle, hunger - happens cos of peoples greed, sinful nature.

Take global warming - is it God's fault again? We have been given Earth to develope it, and whatever we do with it - purely up to us. And whatever we do to our Neighbour - is also up to us.

If a car/ bike accident happens cos of overspeeding - is it God to blame? There are rules & laws in this world - physical, criminal, etc.. And if we break them, someone suffers. But it is us who decides what to do. Dont put blame on God and take responsibility for what you do.

cronos

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 11:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 34 in Discussion

andy....this thread started off about healing , and I note that you have carefully avoided answering my comments in msg 7.

Maybe your God punishes people who have "sinned" in his eyes by allowing them to develop illness ?

But why would your loving,benevolent God allow innocent babies to be brought into the world with serious health issues and birth defects?

john_good

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 11:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 34 in Discussion

i have sussed it when you are healed you have been blessed by god when you get cancer it is your fault god gave man free will .

sorry this god stuff is 100% tosh

it is a fear thing to get the masses to conform.

airy____fairy

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 12:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 34 in Discussion

Faith is something that people either have, dont have or are yet to have .

Give this guy a break !!!!

He was informing us all that this healing service is happening - for those who ARE interested.

For those who are not interested you do not have to go or read this thread - why attack the guy - HIS faith is HIS choice - he was just informing us of an event .

cronos

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 12:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 34 in Discussion

airy fairy....you are right,his faith is his choice......but he seems to be forcing his beliefs down our throats and castigating us for not believing.

I have no Faith...and certainly not in an invented "God" that as john-good suggested was used as a tool of social control.

For all people that do have faith,I have no problem with you at all,but just keep it as a personal thing that gives you comfort,and don't try to impose your belief on others.

airy____fairy

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 12:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 34 in Discussion

Just one comment cronos ...... the original post was inforamative - then yourself and many others attacked his beleif and faith - what is the diference in him and you ??? surely the same could be said of you as this '' to be forcing his beliefs down our throats and castigating us for not believing. '' only yours at him for beleiving.

Live and let live - and really people should not discusss religion in a public area- it is really one of those no go subjects - always causes arguments. When I trained in hairdressing we were told this - NEVER discuss religion or politics in the salon !

By the way this is just my opinion

andy_shmendy

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 12:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 34 in Discussion

Thanks everyone for their opinions!

By the way, I am a Lady - not a guy! Sorry if my Nik Name misguided you! I am 26 y.o. I am a born again Christian and love God with all my heart, read Bibile every day as I believe it is the Word of God and has vital keys of successful life, Peace and Power.

I am not into static religion and anything to do with dry traditions which clearly have not yet helped anyone. But I believe in God who loves everyone equally and is real. And it is up to us - whether we want to get to know Him and about Him or not.

Cancer is a tricky thing. Actually, it has been proved that all illnesses are spiritual. For instance, some Bright Minds of this world stated that Unforgiveness leads to cancer..

- Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"

Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

Matthew 18:21-2

cronos

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 12:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 34 in Discussion

"Unforgiveness leads to cancer.. "

Enough said !

wynyardman

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 13:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 34 in Discussion

Hi Guys,

We expect people to accept our views. I really think that we should respect the views held by

Andy Shamendy, even if we do not agree with them.

wynyardman

Cyprusquest

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 14:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 34 in Discussion

I agree with airy fairy message 19 & wynyardman message 24

apc2010

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 14:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 34 in Discussion

some Bright Minds of this world stated that Unforgiveness leads to cancer..

which bright minds , may I ask , I stayed off this topic because I am a non believer but if faith works for someone whether a god or object ,good luck to them , but i suggest you are losing favour with dumb a*** quotes like that..........

keithcaley

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 16:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 34 in Discussion

Must be a different version of the Bible to mine: -

Mine quotes Jesus as saying seventy times seven...

I wonder if the rest of her quotes are as accurate!

andy_shmendy

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 20:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 34 in Discussion

@ Cronos & apc2010 - try googling "unforgiveness leads to cancer" - more than 28000 results.. I was Surprized myself.. Everything you think is able to materialise and it is connected to the our life and things we cannot even think of. Fascinating!

@ wynyardman, airy fairy & Cyprusquest - thank you! you are truly the "3 wise men",.. if you will

@ keithcaley - i googled Digi-Bible, and took the 1st quote from the on-line copy. As far as I know the 2 versions of this quote are both acceptable, as anyway one will not count how many times he has already forgiven during the day - 77 or 539.. It is plenty of forgiveness already! Jesus clearly was speaking figuratively.

keithcaley

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 20:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 34 in Discussion

Why did you need to Google it?

You said you read the Bilble every day - surely that means that you have a cpy of your own in which you can lool up quotes - doesn't it?

Actually, don't bother answering those questions - I'm out of here!

andy_shmendy

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 20:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 34 in Discussion

Hey Keith - new generation copies and pastes things from the internet

Good byee!!

Blessings!

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 20:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 34 in Discussion

RE msg 20, cronos: (...) For all people that do have faith,I have no problem with you at all,but just keep it as a personal thing that gives you comfort,and don't try to impose your belief on others. (...)

=> Exactly! This has been the problem for more than 2000 years. I agree with all your posts, cronos, but it's hopeless. The believers are always unforgiving when unbelievers show even the slightest doubt - THEY are right so others must be wrong. What a sad business, religion.

john_good

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 20:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 34 in Discussion

Jesus clearly was speaking figuratively. well that's a new one most born again say he always spoke literally

andy_shmendy

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 20:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 34 in Discussion

@ DutchCrusader - No one is imposing anything here. And This topic is not about religion.

If a TREE could heal someone or get rid of depression or addiction, this topic would be about THAT TREE.

This is what I am trying to say here since Thursday and no one seams to understand (at least from those who comment)- This topic is FOR THOSE who believe and want to experience what I and many others on this Island already experienced - God's touch, presence and Healing.

Nothing else. No Churches. No Religions. No Money making. No selling books. I am as tired of it as anyone else.

Just God. If you believe in Him and that He can change things for better in your life - good for you, things will be changed for better as they changed in mine. If you dont believe - nothing will change in a way it could have.

Thats it!

andy_shmendy

Message Posted:
30/08/2010 20:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 34 in Discussion

@ john_good - I meant that particular quote, John - and you know it no need for conclusions.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.