North Cyprus Tourist Board - This is why we stay In North Cyprus not the good old UK!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > This is why we stay In North Cyprus not the good old UK!

This is why we stay In North Cyprus not the good old UK!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

nurseawful

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 08:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 24 in Discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yg7KL4v1w0&feature=player_embedded

Never seen anything like this here!

Chris

boglefan

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 08:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 24 in Discussion

He's not drunk, it's the new keep-fit craze Zumba. Honest.

fiendishpaul

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 08:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 24 in Discussion

Amazing sense of balance - how did he stay on his feet.

Chris

Try the Fez on a Friday night

Paul

matula

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 09:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 24 in Discussion

Reminds me of similar scenes outside Jessics/JKs except they got into cars and drove!

essexdan

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 09:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 24 in Discussion

Just spent his benefit on Special brew !! .... probably needs a hardship loan now to feed his family ....

wynyardman

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 10:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 24 in Discussion

Nurseawful,

Your E mail is a bit of a cheap shot. I have never seen drunks like that but we do live a quiet rural existance.

Could I perhaps point you to Dog Kicked to Death in Famagusta. That is all the reason I need, not to join a

society, which condone or allow such practises. But that would be equally unfair.

The real reason we are not in the TRNC, is that our builder has filed for bankrupcy after I paid 100% of my

contractrual obligations.There are memorandums and injunctions against our property to cover some of the

builders debts . He demanded a further £10K (without any basis) that we just did not have (for a still

unfinished home (another £5K)We followed Government advice paid our Stamp Duties and registeded the

property.

THE REASON WE WISH TO LEAVE IS THERE IS A CORRUPT LEGAL SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS THESE

PRACTISES AND INADEQUATE ADVOCATES THAT CANNOT OR WILL NOT PROTECT CLIENTS

INTERESTS.

cont

wynyardman

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 10:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 24 in Discussion

cont

We are out £150K in our attempt to buy a home in the sun.. PEOPLE NEED TO BE WARNED!

Beautiful crisp sunny morning here in the UK.. A trip down the beautiful Yorkshire Dales for us. We cannot

afford a holiday home there, as they are too expensive, but at least you get what you pay for.

wynyardman

spider

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 10:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 24 in Discussion

Chris you must be having a laugh, wake up and smell the coffee..I recall going out one night not so long ago seeing a couple of people in the same such state, and they bloody well drove their CAR..People think they just have one road to drive down to get home, and they also know all they get is 3 month ban..And let me just add that it will be a long long time before the Brits ever find a DETOX Centre over here..This one on the video may well be drinking his dole money every fortnight, But then some of the Brits here are drinking their retirement days away..morning noon and NIGHT.. Just my observation Chris.

Spider,X

nurseawful

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 13:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 24 in Discussion

Wynyardman,

I am truly sorry to hear of your troubles but this was meant as a bit of light hearted banter yes maybe a laugh at someone elses expensive. If it doesn't appeal to your sense of humour then I apologise.

Spider as for waking up and smelling the coffee, we don't go out very often in the evenings and if we do we get a taxi so I personally have not seen anyone here in that state.

Chris

wynyardman

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 14:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 24 in Discussion

Hi Chris,

No problem as far as I am concerned.

My main purpose is to ensure that anyone thinking of buying in The TRNC are MADE FULLY AWARE of the pitfalls. It is maybe too late for us, but I would hate to see others good faith being abused as ours has been.

The TRNC will be a much better place for all, WHEN The Government choose to put these matters right.

Take care,

wynyardman

measey

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 20:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 24 in Discussion

Wynyardman. you are very bitter which is understandable, im really sorry for the plight you find your self in but not everyone who has purchase property in the TRNC has had the same problems as you , so perhaps there not going to be singing from the same hymn sheet as you, as far as corrupt goverments are concerned tell me one that isnt UK,America etc there all the same.

wynyardman

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 20:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 24 in Discussion

measey.

I am not the least bit bitter. I paid my money and took my chance. What I am anxious about is that others do not fall into the same trap. A blind man on a galloping horse can now see what is happenning. It would be so easy to change the laws and stop it. It was not like this 4 years ago!

Are you saying that all the postings from Bradus, Cronus, Honestie and myself are wrong?

I do not think posting of Msg 11 does any favours to people risking their lifetime savings in The current TRNC property market!

My views and thats all.

wynyardman

Bradus

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 20:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 24 in Discussion

My husband and I witnessed similar behaviour at the FEZ last time we were on holiday. Don't know how the people even got home they were so wasted.

Seen some embarrassing sights at "happy hour" during the winter months in the TRNC at different establishments.

Quarmby

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 20:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 24 in Discussion

measey

you are quite right in saying that some people have not had the problems that wyn and many others have had, I being one of them, but I hope that they all and including myself have total sympathy for them and categorically deplore the disgraceful behaviour the TRNC government has shown these 'Guests' to their country. I put it down to outright Racism! or is it total incompetance of being unable to govern a small country?

measey

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 20:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 24 in Discussion

Wynyardman. message 12.

Are you saying that all the postings from, Bradus, Cronus, Honestie and Myself are Wrong.

Answer. Certainly not and i dont think i suggested that.

I do not think posting of message 11 does any favours to people risking thier lifetime savings in the current TRNC Poperty Market.

well that seems a bit harsh to me, but as you put My Veiws thats all, no offence meant.

wynyardman

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 20:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 24 in Discussion

measey,

No problem.

wyn

measey

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 20:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 24 in Discussion

Quarmby. I certainly have sympathy for Wyn and others in the same plight as i mention in post 11, as far as Racism concerned cannot answer that comment in TRNC, but in the UK ther are plenty of idiots who are like that.Your point as to wether the incompetance of being able to govern a small Country , well its relatively a new Country so maybe it will improve.

TRNCvictim

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 21:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 24 in Discussion

Measey (mess 11)

You are lucky not to have found yourself in the same plight! if it was not for members of this forum like Wynyardman, and many more like Bradus, Cronus, honestie, and pollymarples, who are all working very hard to try to ensure there are no more TRNC Victims!

We are not bitter, but are all working very hard so there is no bitterness in any new Investors future!!!! We are not trying to do any favours for any new Investors, just telling it like it is!

Good Luck with your Investment

measey

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 21:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 24 in Discussion

Wyn. Same here no problem.

hilda

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 21:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 24 in Discussion

I find it very hard to believe,its odd that someone is there ready to film,you seem to have and still live a very sheltered life nurseawful,you will never beat the uk despite the problems we have.

MUSIN M

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 21:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 24 in Discussion

wyn

go onto http://www.thesun.co.uk/news

it,s been put on you tube as a bit of fun a 3 year old girl throwing tiny little puppies in the river.

does this say we are all evil in the uk.

musin

long live the kktc

Bradus

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 22:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 24 in Discussion

Sad to say we will see drunkenness and evil all over the world. If only we could isolate it to just 2 or 3 countries, so as to avoid them. The world would be a much safer and happier place.

I can imagine that if I visited the town centre pubs I would see lots of drunkenness, however it's not somewhere I frequent ,hence have witnessed no drunken behaviour for years at home but have witnessed it every time we have holidayed in a variety of different countries.

Which is why its wrong to suggest that it happens here but not there! Its more about the circles you mix in and the places you visit and sometimes the people you mix with.

wynyardman

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 22:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 24 in Discussion

Musin,

I am not a Sun reader but I heard on Sky news that the story to which you refer, was possibly a spoof.

You are surely not trying to compare animal welfare between The UK and The TRNC. We have the RSPCA who regulate activites in the UK. As a Londoner you should know that.

wyn

MUSIN M

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 23:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 24 in Discussion

wyn

broad sheet man eh ,my cousin works for the RSPCA she will certainly disagree with you ,they simply pick up the pieces,you cannot regulate animal cruelty ,only once they come across cruelty they will regulate, yes.

but most of the time it,s too late.

musin

long live the kktc

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.