North Cyprus Tourist Board - Looking for Native English Teacher in North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Looking for Native English Teacher in North Cyprus

Looking for Native English Teacher in North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

» See All North Cyprus Schools Posts

gurann

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 22:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Hello dear friends,

i am from turkey and now working in Nicosia. i would like to improve my english. i am preparing for exams.

but i am not good at speaking and i have some grammer problems. i am looking someone who can help. exams at end of october and early november. thanks for your interest.

Gokay

jackeen

Message Posted:
02/09/2010 02:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

I am sorry to inform you but you should have looked at this a long time ago. To ask someone to help you now for an exam is near impossible. Can you put the exam off for another year and I will endeavour to help you?

mahdel

Message Posted:
02/09/2010 02:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Jackeen may be right that it is a bit late to be looking for help for an october exam, but I am sure you can find someone to help you if you just need a little bit of practice for a certain exam. It might be more helpful if you mentioned which exam you are trying to take (IELTS, for example, would require a completely different approach than the TOEFL) and what exactly you need help with. I'm sure there are many tutors here that would be able to help you with more specific exam practice.

gurann

Message Posted:
02/09/2010 20:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

thanks for informing but i already practised for exam alone. yes course wont depends only exam but i need to improve my english level and skills. and jackson pls send mail to me for details. ggkisa@gmail.com

HildySmith

Message Posted:
02/09/2010 20:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Have you thought about getting a part time job in a location used by brits/English speaking customers. It is a recognised fact in ESOL (English for speakers of other Languages) that that working within a second language great increases the ability to speak the language.

Also

Watch English TV and listen to English Radio

Maz

Message Posted:
03/09/2010 00:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Yes, and read English publications and try to find someone to discuss them with. But what IS the exam. Judging from your written English I am fearful for you - unless of course, it is at a basic level. Good luck anyway. But maybe the advice to concentrate on next year is the better advice, depending of course on how you do in october.

Good luck. there are a lot of folk out there who would help you, but withonly a month to go, you are probably wisest doing it yourself.

katyhomeopath

Message Posted:
03/09/2010 09:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Contact Emre at Kyrenia Education Centre on 0533 860 1634. website: http://www.ingilizcemkibris.com. This is a language centre with native English teachers there. They run a variety of short courses that can be tailored to your needs. They are experienced in IELTS and TOEFL preparation so an intensive course is possible to arrange for you. Speak to Emre, tell him what you need and he will sort a suitable course out for you. Good Luck. Katy

gurann

Message Posted:
03/09/2010 13:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Thanks for your kind replys.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.