North Cyprus Tourist Board - Price Of Golden Virginia Tobacco In Larnaca Airport
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Price Of Golden Virginia Tobacco In Larnaca Airport

Price Of Golden Virginia Tobacco In Larnaca Airport

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Driving Directions from Larnaca Airport to Kyrenia

Seymour

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 00:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

We will be taking a vacation in North Cyprus next month. Owing to cost/convenience we are flying into Larnaca & would like to take full advantage of the EU tobacco allowance. Because of the time of our return flight, stopping to buy tobacco on our return to the airport wouldn't really be an option, so it looks like buying it at the airport itself, or, spending a couple of days in the South, prior to our return. As I'm not too keen on the latter, can anyone give me a definitive answer on the price of Golden Virginia tobacco at Larnaca airport?

I've asked this question on the usual forums i.e. Trip Advisor, plenty of snide remarks re: visiting the North, where to buy it in the South, but not the direct answer to my question. Hopefully, someone on here may be able to help.

carollynne

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 08:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Haven't travelled since March, and that was the last time I bought Golden Virginia, I'm sure I paid about €23 for 250g.

HTH

Carollynne

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.