North Cyprus Tourist Board - Wanted - where to go to get a mirror cut?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Wanted - where to go to get a mirror cut?

Wanted - where to go to get a mirror cut?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

judyr

Message Posted:
11/09/2010 09:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Please can anyone advise were who cuts mirrors to order. I have a frame that needs a mirror - made to measure!

Zoony

Message Posted:
11/09/2010 09:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hi judyr in Girne as you walk down the mian street just past Turk Bank on the left turn down next left into tin pan alley,half way down on the right is a shop that will supply and cut mirror to any size very resonable.

judyr

Message Posted:
11/09/2010 09:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Thank you - can you give me any other landmark - I don't know what tin pan alley is for example

crofter

Message Posted:
11/09/2010 10:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

There is Beyti restaurant at one end of tin pan alley and at the other end [main street] a shop selling sweaters, t shirts, jeans.

Pippie

Message Posted:
11/09/2010 16:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Hi, I can recommend someone. His name is Gürzap, he's a framemaker in Girne. He has a stall on Lambousa every saturday, nice man, a friend put me in touch with him. I needed my lounge mirror re-setting after it arrived here shattered. Mine is Italian design and isn't just a straight oblong shape, it's also massive. He charged me 60tl (could have been 40 but we opted for thicker mirror to be stronger because of the size).

Gürzap can be contacted on 0533 8754540 (speaks excellent English) or 0392 8154497.

Directions: Driving from Girne in the direction of the Pia Bella hotel, past the post office and courts on your left, you'll see a sign for a property shop (can't remember the name but if my memory serves me right it looks like a Union Jack flag on the signpost). Turn right along that road (it's a one way road). Then about 100 yards up, beside the turning to the mosque, his workshop is on the right side of the road, house no. 22.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.