North Cyprus Tourist Board - parents and kids group
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > parents and kids group

parents and kids group

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

kevin

Message Posted:
13/09/2010 22:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

hi

I am currently wanted to ask all parents opinions regarding a parent and kids groups. What day and time would suit parents to attend. I am a qualified youth worker,teaching assistant and in health and social care ( children and young people) with clear Criminal checks. I was thinking of providing a lunch for both parents and kids but seperate. Parents have lunch while the kids also have lunch but take part in fun extra curricular activities. I was thinking of wednesday but would after school be better or in the morning. Any comments would be helpful. kind regards and thanks in advance.

Pogle

Message Posted:
14/09/2010

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Kevin

What age kids are you thinking of as most 5+ are at school on Wednesdays. How about Saturday am? what activities are you thinking of? I would be interested, I have a daughter aged 5.

kevin

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 15:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

thanks for the input Ideally 5 plus as they could take part in themselves in the activity. the activites would vary. this could be seasonal, but definatly hands on and within health and saftey and everychild matters regulations. THey would be educational based, food, art and crafts etc but has to be lots of fun as the main drive.

Any ideas would be grateful

Ozangirl

Message Posted:
15/09/2010 12:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Hi, we would definately be interested, I have a 3 year old and an 8 year old. I would also prefer a Saturday morning as the kids are at school in the week. Where are you thinking of setting up? We live in Ozankoy and we have no sort of kids club or group this side of town, there seems to be quite a few things going on the other side of town ie. Alsancak, Lapta but absolutely nothing in the Ozankoy, Catalkoy, Girne areas. Please can you email me if you decide to set up sharonfletcher_68@hotmail.com. Many thanks.

Taliha

Message Posted:
15/09/2010 16:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Myself and my friends with kids would be interested. We used to belong to a a few different kids groups, but slowly they have closed down, due to being operated by mums, who kids have now grown up. Kids are at school during the week, so saturday mornings are popular and convenient. Mornings about 10:30 on are best, so kids can be ready to have lunch after their activities, and also saturday afternoons tends to be busy, with birthday parties, shopping trips etc.

I am in karaoglanoglu area, and at the moment not much on for kids on a saturday, either here or immediate surrounding areas.

You don't need to hesitate, if it is set up well, it will be a succes.

good luck, please let me know, ozlemaytac@hotmail.co.uk

BusyBee

Message Posted:
15/09/2010 21:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Hi What a good idea we are definatly lacking this in Cyprus, how about Saturdays I have a 2 year old son who misses out on these groups in Cyprus. Let me know bee@t-ps.com

kevin

Message Posted:
16/09/2010 13:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

hi to all

thank you for all your responses. I have taken down your emails address and will keep you all up dated. I hope to start in 2-3 weeks.

I will keep you all up dated on Cyprus.

Kind regards

julia davidson

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.