North Cyprus Tourist Board - An Apology to the Roof Bar
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > An Apology to the Roof Bar

An Apology to the Roof Bar

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all Do It Yourself (DIY) threads posted so far

Lilli

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 01:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

I am so very sorry that a person whom has many identities brought me into the thread about your offers for the week. I should not have responded, but in all honesty when i get home tired and worn out, i look on 44 with my glass of wine to unwind, Each and every day he has a go at me, I tried to let it go. I know why its because I unveiled him in one of his identities moaning that you served cold rice. The reason I did as everyone knows him and he moans about every restaurant, so none of us take notice. However when a name we do not know as on this occasion did, i felt it fair to warn you to take no notice. I am really sorry and if you need to re post i will email izzett. I will try to get to see you but if you want to speak to me call 05338336911. On the bright side he keeps your name on top xx lilli

efendioliver

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 01:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

dont get sucked in lilli i can think of better ways to unwind after work

Jeannie

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 01:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Liz - come on now; he appears to pick on who/what he sees as the weakest target. My feeling is that he's trying to bring 44 down once and for all. I really think that if he thinks this board is finished, he will get all the members over to his own. Wishfull thinking, I believe.

The man is delusional (in more ways than one).

Jean

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

alanka

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 01:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

I don't think I have eaten in your restaurant, but I would like to - is it anywhere near Bogaz?

I sympathise with you - we set up a restaurant (with the intention of letting it on - because that is what we do) and had one customer who, with his family, ate everything and left a mouthfull each on their plates - then complained... "We should have money taken off" - I was v upset, especially when later I was told by their friends - yes friends - "They do that all the time to get a discount!" But I don't think they realised how upset I was thinking the food had been not up to standard!!!

Might be a game to them, but it is really demoralising, is it not? Just for the sake of getting a few quid off their bill.

Lilli

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 01:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

alanka this man did even though someone paid the bill, his plate clean, hiss answer it was minging. I gave him 3 litres of wine to compensate. Andy Amy you are so right he has just got to me . I will let it go now. How are you both.. Thank you xxx

alanka

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 01:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Right, if you are giving away 3 litres of wine for complaining, I will certainly complain when I come there... By the way I prefer red wine... lol

Honestly, run a few restaurants (not hight class just run of the mill) in the UK, and we get the odd (as in strange..) customer, but I have learnt now to stand up to them (not easy as it is not in my nature to be agressive) whereas I kind of do the "Oh I am so sorry, what was wrong?" my son now taking over takes the "So, what's your problem with the meal??" Well I am 5 foot and he is 6 foot ex-rugby player...

They end up apoligising to him.... and he usually says to me "Go home Mum, pour yourself a glass of wine, and watch TV"

My friend has a B&B - got reviews on Tripadvisor - all good - one v bad review, and she is in bits about it - the complaint was that the room was 'acceptable', breakfast was 'acceptable' and at the end - avoid this place unless you are desperate!! Some people just nasty

Tootie

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 01:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Msg 6... WOW!.. You both sound really nice people.

Please tell me you and your friends establishments for future...

Lilli

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 01:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

toots, not the sort you would go to lol, cant do all the lovely smileys, god im so thick thanks god

TheBarrel

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 12:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

No problem, Lilli!

In restuarant business you will always get people who complain, it is a service sector.

We'll visit you as soon as we have time!

MotoMoto

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 12:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Lilli you are an angel

Tell the individual if he likes sex and travel - if you do not these bottom feeders will drive you mad

As for 3 litres of wine - why? - unless you intended hitting him with the empties!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.