North Cyprus Tourist Board - telivision north cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > telivision north cyprus

telivision north cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

salsmum

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 17:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

HI everyone,am new to the forum but not to n.cyprus as have been coming for the last ten years on holiday,We have decided [hubby nd me] to give it a try for ayear,so a few questions here,we are sending the car in a container to arrive at famagusta,can we fill it up with tins food,also have travell insurance up to june next year,what do we do about renewing if in cyprus,also do we need health insurance as i believe we have to pay unless we go to the hospital in girne.We are both gerry-at-rics and cant wait.xxxxx

lovingcyprus

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 18:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

If you are out of the UK when your travel insurance comes up for renewal you cannot do it you have to be in the UK.

Are you sure that your travel insurance will cover you for a trip lasting 12 months, most policies put a limit (generally between 30 and 60 days) on the maximum duration of a trip

Woodspeckie

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 19:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

If you have an annual travel insurance it usually only covers 30 days at any one holiday unless you get it extended by paying more premium, even so I don't think you can get more than 90 days, my friend goes to Australia but can never get an extension for more than 90 days. You would have to check with your insurer.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.