North Cyprus Tourist Board - Hamur Girne Cafe and Takeaway Service
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Hamur Girne Cafe and Takeaway Service

Hamur Girne Cafe and Takeaway Service

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

kıbrıs

Message Posted:
15/09/2010 17:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Thıs cafe is just beyond the HSBC Bank on the way to town next to the Turk Bank & Beauty Salon

I have eaten in this family cafe in Lefkosha and just discovered that they have opened here in Girne the menu is identical and so is the warm welcome and high quality service and great food i have received in Lefkosha

The menu consists of traditional Cypriot pastry ravioli borek etc everthing without exception is home made and freshley prepared while you wait. You will be amazed at how good this food tastes!!!! its completely different from the ready made hamur we buy in the supermarkets all due to the secret family recipe for making the dough and the way it is cooked

Prices are cheap! and the portions are big i ordered 1 portion and struggled to get through it! most dishes are 12TL the desserts are 2-6TL i recommend the Sac Katmeri a delicious crepe filled with milk cream & sugar

The family tradition is to give a free coffee, tea or water with every meal...open Mon to Sat 10

andrew4232

Message Posted:
18/09/2010 10:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Thanks Kibris....we tried Hamur this week and it really was great thank you for the post...we will be back

MaggieAndBernie

Message Posted:
18/09/2010 10:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

As a big fan of Hamur's I thought I'd add they are not licensed but you're welcome to take your own bottle of wine, beer raki etc and they will chill for you & provide glasses!

Maggie

andrew4232

Message Posted:
23/09/2010 10:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.