North Cyprus Tourist Board - The Property Solution Proposal for TRNC
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > The Property Solution Proposal for TRNC

The Property Solution Proposal for TRNC

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

YFred

Message Posted:
18/09/2010 14:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

http://www.cyprus-mail.com/cyprus/turkish-property-formula-based-mutual-gain/20100918

Finally we get a glimpse of whats on the negotiating table. In another forum I came up with the idea that the percentages of 28 / 72 are not that far out when you consider the values in the south compared to the north. They hated me for even thinking this. They wanted donum for donum exchange faciltity. which would actually benefit themselves. Fancy paying same price in Limasol as in Karpas. But it seems the negotiators have taken the idea even one stage further and decided that they would like to develop TCs properties in the south which would increase their value exponentially, and pay for the compensation. And for my friends in the southern lands I think that actually means squaring the circle. They will now understand exactly what it means. It seems the GCs will pay for the trouble they have caused after all.

Any one got any cylindrical shaped hellim for them, it will be in great dema

cooper

Message Posted:
18/09/2010 14:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Makes perfect sense to me.

YFred

Message Posted:
18/09/2010 14:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

On a further personal note, I would like to add that old man YFred never like the idea of Esdeger so did not do it, which means that our lands in the south are still ours and that we as a family have got a little to gain after all. Compensation and restitution. Now I am happy.

The jokes should now begin to improve.

Any one interested in a very valuable land on the old Larnaca Lefkosa main road, large enough for a Golf course hotel spa and other pleasurable things.

blade

Message Posted:
18/09/2010 15:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

In the event of a solution and the property problems being sorted out, i feel that a donum for donum exchange would be fair.

The reasons behind my thinking are that the prices here in the TRNC will go up so fast when this happens, that there would be little difference. If you take it for money value then the south is at present worth more than the north.

The prices here are lower than the south, because of the current situation, when things change they will change.

As for the percentages always being quoted , they appear to be split into TC & GC, this we know is not possible taking into account of other nationalities which owned property or land here at that time.

I was only this week talking property prices in the south, anything which is frontline seaside is expensive, anything inland is comparable to here. I was suprised at this.

Geoff

Message Posted:
18/09/2010 15:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Smart move by Ankara, either the Cs accept it, or the talks fail and the GCs get the blame, and we get direct flights to UK etc.

Simples.

Geoff

cypgab

Message Posted:
18/09/2010 23:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Quote: The reasons behind my thinking are that the prices here in the TRNC will go up so fast when this happens, that there would be little difference. If you take it for money value then the south is at present worth more than the north.

Even with the wholesale corruption? I don't think so. With the history of the past 6 or 7 years surely people will have more sense.

blade

Message Posted:
19/09/2010 13:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

If the property situation is sorted out then the so called exchange land will cease to exist..

I don't think that the problems of corruption just exist in the north, the south also has its own set of problems.

People would be free to buy in either place without the threat of the origonal owner turning up and wanting their land back.

In the event of a solution just imagine how much money the EU will throw in for infastructure ext. They will bring the north up to good standards and with supervision.

Most people i have met buying here are looking for a safe buy, thats what investing in a property should be all about.

yrret

Message Posted:
19/09/2010 15:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Hmmm! If ever there was a need for a creadible property and legal sector within a country.

Remind me, how many people in the RoC do not have (and are likely to never have) title deeds?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.