North Cyprus Tourist Board - Evergreen Pearl Bay
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Evergreen Pearl Bay

Evergreen Pearl Bay

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Crystal Bay Villas North Cyprus property review

» Read Blue Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» Read Aphrodite Beachfront Village North Cyprus property review

Middle Easter

Message Posted:
21/07/2007 08:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Whilst I know there are more 'Crystal' prefixed developements, I see no threads which indicate any signs of Pearl Bay buyers.

Maybe I am the one Brit (Yorkshireman living in Bahrain) who bought on Pearl Bay & the other 20+ villas were bought by a consortium of Chinese Cockle Salesmen?

So, anyone out there bought on Pearl?? Or will the 'Crystal' club let me join thier elite band?

I'm out there (NC) in August...so any specific digi photo requests, I would be glad to help, just let me know, as I will be looking round all the Evergreen sites, just to be nosey.... 006.3/4

mikedalton

Message Posted:
28/07/2007 11:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Middle Easter, no they were not all bought by Chinese Cockle Salesman (I like that one). I bought a 3 bed villa at Pearl Bay and my business partner has bought another. I was over there in mid July. The place is still under construction and the main infrastucture items including the swimming pool, offices, gym and tennis courts have not been started. It looks as though it will be attractive in the end.

CBay1Day

Message Posted:
28/07/2007 14:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Hi Middle Easter

We have purchased a villa on Crystal Bay Phase 1. All the properties on Crystal Bay Phase 1 & 2, Pearl Bay and Beach Resort will now share the central facilities.

We have just returned from NC this week and Evergreen are still waiting for permission to start work on the central facilities.

In March, Evergreen told us that the villas and pool on P1 would be finished in May this year. When we visited the site last week the pool was still a concrete shell with apartments at concrete frame stage next to the pool

I think Crystal Bay Village (as Evergreen now call it) will be a good site when it's finished but the million dollar question is when will they finish it?

Middle Easter

Message Posted:
29/07/2007 15:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Mike, CBay1Day,

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Mike confirmed my view that the villas on Pearl Bay will be delayed further (but that luckily is not a major issue for me). The things I picked up on which you may be able to help me piece together a better idea are:

1. Central facilities. No probelm re CB1+2+PB+Beach Resort+ ALSO CB Park sharing, providing that there is enough to go round. For instance, the Tennis Court & Gym I am led to believe will all be on CB Park only. And up to recently the PB pool was scrapped in favour of use of CB Park pool(s). But more recently a decision to reinstate the PB seems to have been made, otherwise I was going to opt for a private pool....can you add any more info?

2. Natural Stone Walls. I saw in someone else's thread a gripe re natural stone walls being dropped for a a surface coating (pebble dash) type finish, which when looking at the photos appears to be the case. After reading my contract again it does say natural stone garden walls...can you add any more info?

I don't want to seem negaitve because I believe the development is in an ideal position & I wouldn't go back on my decision. But there does seem to be some to & fro going on in terms of specification & facilities

Appreciate your feedback, translated into Mandarin of course for the other PB residents please, becuase other than Mike & his business partner, I am sure there is a Chinese Syndicate operating on PB. Not much chat of course, but great for dinner parties...

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.