North Cyprus Tourist Board - Installation of satellite dish for special channels (Thor5)
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Installation of satellite dish for special channels (Thor5)

Installation of satellite dish for special channels (Thor5)

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Television (TV) and Satellite threads posted so far

me-style

Message Posted:
19/09/2010 22:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

I have now spend more then a month to get somebody to install a satellite dish so I could receive a couple of special channels that is important for me and my family. After a guy was messing around for more then a month and wanted me to pay the disk before he installed it, then I really got crazy and told them to get lost.

Finally after having other to to promote someone as the best in Europe etc. I really got suspicios and decided this is really not the way to go. I been 14 years in Turkey and this kind of promotions does not work on me any more, it works totally opposit. I am still thinking about if it has to do with the years I been in Turkey or its because I got older

Anyway by the end I found by coincidence a company called Acip Satellite Shop in Lapta, he tested the receiver n his shop with a satellite dish of 120 cm as I had information about this should be sufficient. This worked perfectly and he knew what to do to make the signal even better.

me-style

Message Posted:
19/09/2010 23:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

This rolled out since this Wednesday and the dish was in stock and Acip came and installed the dish yesterday (Saturday morning). We agreed he should be in our place between 9.30 and 10.00 in the morning and he keep the time as well.

Acip made very nice work really and we are very happy, if anyone want to use him his mobile number is 0533 840 2207.

Acip keep his promises and he is fast without endless talk and fair prices. if we have similar work in the future for sure we will use Acip again.

MMMMM dont waste your time on comments

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
20/09/2010 13:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Dear 'me-style'

no need..

I already commented here:

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/45050.asp

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
20/09/2010 13:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

I also note it was you who said that you wouldn't be commenting further...

But as you have... to be clear - your new dish is too small - but you'll never admit it on here...

me-style

Message Posted:
20/09/2010 20:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

mmmmmm your cozy comments are very joyful, the quality of them I don't want to get into. From my side I can watch tv with a strong signal and a good clear picture so I will consider your comments totally useless and irrelevant.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.