North Cyprus Tourist Board - Business recommendations
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Business recommendations

Business recommendations

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Pa-trick

Message Posted:
24/09/2010 10:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hi to all. I am not lucky enough to live out there or own a property, however I have for the last 3 years become a frequent visitor on holiday. I have had 8 trips to date and the 9th will be in Oct. There is an absolute wealth of good information comes from this board. It becomes a bit hostile sometimes with what appears to be local jousting. In order to protect business interests could I make a suggestion? Could it not be a rule that businesses and services should only receive recommendations from board members and not a good slagging off. The negativity could be construed as plain old rivalry, jealousy or just mischief and as such can damage an innocent business concern. The rule could be, if you get a good service recommend if you don't, don't.

Just an idea.

racoonchic

Message Posted:
24/09/2010 10:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

that would leave others recieving bad treatment good service should be guaranteed. if you dont get what you pay for tell people and maybe things will change

Groucho

Message Posted:
24/09/2010 10:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

It is an idea, and the internet is a very blunt weapon. In the wrong hands it's the death of some businesses.

Pa-trick

Message Posted:
24/09/2010 10:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

racoonchic,

I agree wholeheartedly. However my view is that if you receive bad service as an individual you should vote with your feet. If somebody is just out for mischief, which is not uncommon on bulletin boards, innocent businesses could be affected. My suggestion is a damage limitation option. There is no ideal solution.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.