North Cyprus Tourist Board - [GIRNE-MEDICAL] I've added new locations on the map
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > [GIRNE-MEDICAL] I've added new locations on the map

[GIRNE-MEDICAL] I've added new locations on the map

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Map

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
25/09/2010 18:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Updated with new locations: "Map of Girne-medical". Click the URL: http://is.gd/f6SEq/Map_of_Girne_medical

More help, to the advantage of all of us, appreciated. Write your suggestions in this thread or give a location - please use the grid on the map to tell me the right location. See the map: bottom right.

waddo

Message Posted:
25/09/2010 18:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Hans,

C14 is the site of the Plastic Surgeion I went to, I sent you this info in another email by the way, just wondered if you got it?

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
25/09/2010 19:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Waddo, I must have missed your email. I'll check and update the map. Thank you!

Jwheeler&Sons

Message Posted:
25/09/2010 19:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Hans

Just a thought, what about including IVF clinics and transplant centres on the maps.

keep up the good work.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
25/09/2010 19:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

RE msg 4, Jwheeler&Sons: I'm quite willing to put "anything" on the map (Girne-map-offices or Girne-map-medical) - if I'm told *what* and in any case **where**..!

Jwheeler&Sons

Message Posted:
25/09/2010 20:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

I only know this one, a mate of mine applied for treatment there.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/130209/Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-Victims-of-fertility-farms-

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
25/09/2010 20:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

How very funny, Jwheeler&Sons. You're a great help, zak (you look that up in Google, it's Dutch).

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.