North Cyprus Tourist Board - Turkey will eventually take over the whole of Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Turkey will eventually take over the whole of Cyprus

Turkey will eventually take over the whole of Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See Up and Comings Events in TRNC on North Cyprus Events Calendar

» Read about Cyprus History

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

YFred

Message Posted:
28/09/2010 11:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 28 in Discussion

"The vision for those in the north and Turkey is to keep the northern part of Cyprus for themselves for the time being, be in the EU and then declare the north a sovereign state and remain as a EU member. Then make as many Turks from Turkey as EU citizens, which then use these new EU citizens (Turks) to move to the south to overrun the GCs with a Turkish majority. With the already Turkish majority in the EU member sovereign north, the north and south will then declare union with each other in a referendum to form the new RoC with the Turks being the overwhelming majority. After that has been accomplished, is to then have the new RoC form a union (enosis) with Turkey in order to bring Turkey into the EU. It's that simple. The Annan plan was the perfect vehicle to achieve that vision, and even though the AP is dead, the vision is not.!"

I came accross this piece of information on the net about how Turkey is planning to take over the whole of Cyprus & then enter EU via the back door.

YFred

Message Posted:
28/09/2010 11:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 28 in Discussion

The question is is this man a genius and has seen a plan by the Turkish Deep State that nobody else has seen before or is he ready to be sectioned so he does not hurt himself or anybody else. NAd that is just with his thoughts not in ant physical sense.

As far as I am aware he is a TC, which is unusual as normally it is the GC fascists who spout out such drivel.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
28/09/2010 11:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 28 in Discussion

Don't feed a troll Yfred ;)

branwell

Message Posted:
28/09/2010 12:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 28 in Discussion

Well, if you came across that piece of 'information' "...on the net.." it must be right.

YFred

Message Posted:
28/09/2010 12:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 28 in Discussion

6Ms how did you know he is a troll. He says he is very wise and the most inteligent person on earth. If he says he is he must be, how can you not see that?

He also came up with the idea that Turkey would not allow Eroglu to win on account that he was too stupid. When he found out that he was wrong he changed his tact and claimed that it was a double bluff by Turkey to confuse my cousins in the south.

He is very good at bull***ting on the net. He can’t help it. I told him to have a bath every day to cover for all the smells but he says he has a bath once a year whether he needs one ot not.

mahdel

Message Posted:
28/09/2010 16:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 28 in Discussion

This is an idiotic plan that anyone can see through in 1 step. Even if Turkey flooded the south with Turkish people following their potential EU accession, there the voters would still be Greek Cypriots. Just because you have the right of abode in a country doesn't make you a citizen. Turkey could send their entire population to the south and the government would still be controlled by the same people it is now, it'd just be more crowded and they'd probably be more annoyed at the Turks. To sum up, Turkey is not going to be doing this and it was just some random dude on the net who doesn't understand immigration law.

me-style

Message Posted:
28/09/2010 17:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 28 in Discussion

Lets get things right, Turkey will never be able to sneak anyone in from the backdoor, please understeand there is Turks (they have Turkish passport and indentity card) Turkish Cypriots (they have Cypriot indentity card and Turkish passport) and the there is us the rest.

So this makes it pretty easy to control, and as I have been in Turkey for many years I have never seen or heard anything like that during this period..

Turkey have liberated the freedom to speak, so this also means some stand alone freak could come up with a fantastic plan on a piece of paper and he can publish it and others could read it as YFred do

karakum5c

Message Posted:
28/09/2010 17:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 28 in Discussion

Turkey should direct all future "peace" flotillas to southern Cyprus from Gaza

Land 10,000s of good muslims in need of homes and land, who can build new settlements accross the width and breadth of the ROC

Cyprus will be able to return to the True Faith within 50 years. God is Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YFred

Message Posted:
28/09/2010 18:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 28 in Discussion

Me-Style, this is no ordinary freak that came up with this thought. It is a very special freak which thinks very highly of himself. Now if you want to have a good laugh, he uses the nick name is Kikapu and he regularly comes up with extremely freakish suggestions like that. We do have a good laugh though; I do thank him for that. If you think I am joking, Google his name and see some of his even more fantastically freakish ideas. They really are very funny.

Perhaps he can change his name to Frikapu. I dare you Kiks baby.

Karakum5c, I think you were meant to say Allahu Ekber. While you are at it, can you have a word with the almighty to do something about those loudspeakers on the old minarets that frighten the population to death at the crack of dawn and all that? The TRNC population will be very thankful.

Mahdel don’t call my friend idiotic he will be most upset, although not sure if his craving for attention will win the day and he may forgive you for it.

Pugwash

Message Posted:
28/09/2010 18:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 28 in Discussion

I think you mean Allahu Akbar

YFred

Message Posted:
28/09/2010 18:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 28 in Discussion

Pugwash, go and wash your mouth with soap, that's how it is written by the arabs but how I wrote it is how it is spoken by the TCs. You have just sinned I 'll have you know, so no heaven and no 72 virgins for you my friend.

Groucho

Message Posted:
28/09/2010 21:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 28 in Discussion

Where is anybody going to find 72 virgins these days....

rowlo

Message Posted:
28/09/2010 21:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 28 in Discussion

msg11, have you and your ass went impotant again ?

me-style

Message Posted:
28/09/2010 23:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 28 in Discussion

72 virgins is interesting, especially if you have them before you go

Pugwash

Message Posted:
28/09/2010 23:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 28 in Discussion

Typical TC's cant even speak Turkish properly!

Just a made up language from English/Greek and Turkish

Lilli

Message Posted:
29/09/2010 00:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 28 in Discussion

had a conversation with my good tc friend sunday night, he seems to think a settlement will be in place year end. I asked will we become under turkey reply the day we do we leave the island. x He is in the know. I said why he replied how many tcs do you see here now, i said lots now how many mainlanders do you see, again i said lots. We are being taken over and they have an agenda to take all of cyprus.His wors not mine x

Pugwash

Message Posted:
29/09/2010 00:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 28 in Discussion

TC paranoia, cant bear to lose the "golden goose"

If anyone is too blame it is themselves and the GC's there can be no compromise between them as with the Palestinians and Israelis, neither can compromise its about "losing face" or so they feel.

What a disaster, what a shame.

Lilli

Message Posted:
29/09/2010 00:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 28 in Discussion

Pug it is a shame but this was a tc born and lost out in pathos. I have sent a msg to you via another thread to apologise to you unreservedly, sorry if i have gone off topic but its been bugging me for so long x

YFred

Message Posted:
29/09/2010 11:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 28 in Discussion

Pugwash, the only language that does not change is a dead language, since when have the TCs been religous and since when have they been fluent in Arabic. Nitpicking on a word is a sign of obsessive behaviour whish sure as hell leads to madness eventually.

We are here to help each other and if we can have a bit of laugh with it all the better.

Lilli, there are plenty of TCs in Cyprus, 90% of my family is there and they are not goian anywhere. So stop worrying about the TCs

Rowlo, GR the donkey says thanks for everything, what you did to him worked wonders and when are you visiting him next? he is running out of those blue pills you gave him and he says thanks for the physio work it worked wonders with all his muscles especially his 5th leg. Oracle is also thankful cause GR has been a pleasure for her. She says he is nearly back to his old self again.

YFred

Message Posted:
29/09/2010 11:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 28 in Discussion

Pugwash you are a typical cluless Brit. Blaming the TCs? They have been the real victims in this whole mess. The real culprits are British, US, Greece and Turkey. And I mean the Governments not the people. They worked the TMT and EOKA to frenzy and here we are. You were not there in 63/64 sitting in a hot bus in the midday sun waiting to get into nicosia to be able to see a docotor. You were not there when EOKA put the hospital workers and patients through the mincing machine. Before you start blaming the victims get your facts right.

expatkiwi

Message Posted:
05/12/2010 00:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 28 in Discussion

The blame for the current situation can be laid at the feet of both Athens and Ankara. Athens for wanting Enosis, and Turkey for wanting taksim. In fact, the way that Turkey still treats TRNC, it's not like a relationship between two sovereign countries, but as a colonial master towards a colony. The "R" in TRNC seems to stand more for "ruled", rather than "republic of", and that will be more harmful to the Turkish Cypriots in the long run.

I have always favored partition as the best solution as reunification would IMHO lead to re-igniting of the inter-communal feud, but if the ulterior motive of Turkey is not protecting TRNC's sovereignty, but eventual annexation - like Hatay - then what's the lesser evi: annexation or reunification? If the TRNC is serious about being independent, it must show that it can stand on its own, and if Turkey is serious about the TRNC being independent, then they have got to show that they respect the TRNC's independence, otherwise it's all a farce.

Rottolover

Message Posted:
05/12/2010 05:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 28 in Discussion

Like your work, YFred.

yrret

Message Posted:
05/12/2010 10:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 28 in Discussion

sounds like a Cypileak cable to me

basheer

Message Posted:
05/12/2010 12:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 28 in Discussion

Cyprus will be able to return to the True Faith within 50 years. God is Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mess 8

The Quran calls them all Muslims. Two of the many verses revealed to this effect were: 'He (Allah) hath ordained for you that religion which He commended unto Noah, and that which He commended unto Abraham and Moses and Jesus ' (chapt 42 verse 13)

'Say. We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and that which was given unto Moses and Jesus and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims to Him' (111: 84

bigOz

Message Posted:
05/12/2010 12:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 28 in Discussion

YFred;

Kikapu is a 24 carat imposter, liar, and bulls****er and a coward! - as I proved him to be some 4 years ago in that other forum. His ideas are well supported by our fanatic GC neighbours and he gets fuel from that. I hardly visit the other forum now, but on occasions that I do - I reply very strongly to his silly posts! Even then he responses very kindly and not his usual offensive self...

tracer

Message Posted:
05/12/2010 15:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 28 in Discussion

Yfred msg 20

So my cousin here i must agree with you you said the truth .......... and Im asking you knowing the truth so well why you always blaming you cousins .

zcacmxi

Message Posted:
05/12/2010 16:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 28 in Discussion

A well respected Greek Economist gave a speech in the City of London when the Annan plan was rejected. His sentiments were along the same lines as the original post.

Basically, he was saying the Annan plan was a missed opportunity as it imposed limits on the number of Turks that could live in the Greek Cypriot state in the south. He went on to say that without any limits, ultimately with 70Million+ Turkey a short boat road away, in the future the GC's stood no chance of not being out numbered like has happened in the North.

I will try and find the original reference and post here.

expatkiwi

Message Posted:
05/12/2010 16:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 28 in Discussion

I'm not an imposter. I have been a supporter of TRNC independence for years, but what is happening in TRNC at the moment is not independence. TRNC is a dependency of Turkey which uses the TRNC as a pawn in the game of realpolitik. There is a big difference between an ally and an occupier. I just don't want to see thge TRNC go the same way as Hatay.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.