North Cyprus Tourist Board - Tailors, suit making and general shopping in Northern Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Tailors, suit making and general shopping in Northern Cyprus

Tailors, suit making and general shopping in Northern Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Trisha2010

Message Posted:
29/09/2010 21:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

I have had a very unpleasant experience recently in Kyrenia. I bought a suit from PIRLANTA based on 21 Ataturk. To cut a very long story short the tailor did a terrible job on the stitching and alignment of the jacket and the trousers were not according to the style I wanted. It was a rushed job done very badly and I even got stitched up when they converted the quote of £180 into TL. Don't ask me why I paid for it, I had my holiday head on and wasn't thinking straight.

My boyfriend was supposed to receive some trousers through the post that he ordered and paid for in the shop, 3 weeks later they haven't arrived so what ever you do DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PIRLANTA IN KYRENIA. A COMPLETE BUNCH OF THIEVING SHODDY TAILORS.

Generally, I have found the people in this region to be really intent on ripping off British tourists and they will be nice to your face but steal from you when you're not looking so be careful and if you are going to buy something haggle and agree on the TL before.

girne

Message Posted:
30/09/2010 11:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Have you thought of calling them to see if they have posted the items as yet? As you know the post does take a while to reach the UK.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.