North Cyprus Tourist Board - Home & Motor Insurance available from Turkish Bank - good rates!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Home & Motor Insurance available from Turkish Bank - good rates!

Home & Motor Insurance available from Turkish Bank - good rates!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Banks Related Threads posted so far

» See North Cyprus Interest Rates

» See North Cyprus Insurance Related Threads posted so far

» Read Information about North Cyprus Property Insurance

Jayne

Message Posted:
30/09/2010 09:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Good morning!

At Turkish Bank we can offer you Motor and Home Insurance cover at competitive prices.

Apart from the standard Third Party Only cover and Fully Comprehensive cover for Motor Insurance, we are able to offer Third Party Cover with Collision Cover for 330 TL if paid in full.

This type of cover provides cover for the Third Party, and also provides cover of up to 2500 TL in respect of repairs to your own vehicle, if 2 or more vehicles are involved in an incident.

This gives you cover towards your vehicle repairs if two are more vehicles are involved in an incident but without the high premium of Fully Comprehensive cover.

I am based at Girne Merkez branch which is at the top of the High Street near to Seker Bank, on the opposite side of the road. You cant miss the orange sign. I am available from 8.15am to 12.30pm Monday to Friday.

Call me for details or email me at j.mcdermott@turkishbank.net for a no obligation quote.

My telephone number 0392 815 1360.

Jayne

judyr

Message Posted:
30/09/2010 09:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hi, I have just brought my car over and could only get 3rd party until my car is registered with turkish plates. My question is will I be eligible to have the additional Collision Cover.

lso some info on yiur house insurance please... how soon does anything need to be reported if a claim is to be made. For examole, I have heard that some say 5 days so what would happen if I was way for say 2 weeks? i could not notify any damage etc until 2 weeks have elapsed.

Jayne

Message Posted:
01/10/2010 09:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

judyr,

Thank you for your enquiry.

If you would like to email me at j.mcdermott@turkishbank.net with all your questions, I will reply fully to you.

Many thanks

Jayne

judyr

Message Posted:
03/10/2010 11:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

My email is judyvincent@live.co.uk if you would be so kind and answer my enquiry

Jayne

Message Posted:
07/10/2010 11:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Judy,

I am sending you an email now.

Thank you

Jayne

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.