North Cyprus Tourist Board - Paying, Parkingand car key deposit at Ercan airport in North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Paying, Parkingand car key deposit at Ercan airport in North Cyprus

Paying, Parkingand car key deposit at Ercan airport in North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

augusta

Message Posted:
07/10/2010 12:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

I have read all the information about leaving my car in the Ercan airport car park but am a little confused.

There is a car park and it costs 15tl for 1st day and 5tl for each extra day and this is to be paid in advance. Is this correct? Is it easy to find the person or machine to pay at 6am on a sunday morning?

I would also like to know if there is anywhere or anyone I can leave my car key with so that a friend can pick it up and drive my car?

greetings

Christine

carian

Message Posted:
07/10/2010 12:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Christine,

You get a card when you go through the barrier and pay when you leave ( at the kiosk ) at the end of your stay. You don't pay in advance.

Groucho

Message Posted:
07/10/2010 12:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

You pay on leaving...

Baydweller

Message Posted:
07/10/2010 12:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

I have used Ercan Airport car park many times.

Just this week I returned from the UK having left it parked up for 7 days.

The procedure was, drive to the entrance, take a ticket from the machine, the barrier lifts up, you drive in & park up.

On your return take the ticket to the office which is situated in the middle of the car park, pay your money, get your ticket back, drive to the exit, put the ticket in the machine, barrier lifts & away you go.

The price you mentioned is correct.

Sorry, I don`t know if you can pay in advance.

TigaTrading

Message Posted:
07/10/2010 13:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

We provide a park and ride facility for Ercan airport. We take you to the airport and then bring your car back to our garage for secure parking. We can either collect you from the airport at the end of your visit or your friend can pick the keys up from us if you leave details. The cost is 20TL for the first day (which includes transfer costs to and from the airport) and then 5TL per day. The car is also valeted for your return. Please see our website http://www.tigatrading.com

Regards

Hugh

aussiejock

Message Posted:
07/10/2010 17:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Thats a good service and to have your car in a secure environment great, so it's 20TL first day and 5TL per day after that, and is it 20TL when you collect us from airport

Robert

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.