North Cyprus Tourist Board - Another Super Night at the Mountain View Hotel
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Another Super Night at the Mountain View Hotel

Another Super Night at the Mountain View Hotel

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
07/10/2010 16:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

I enjoyed the Mountain View Bash last night. Excellent buffett (10 TL per head) and good all round entertainment from DJ Mike's Disco. Had relations visiting and they thouroughly enjoyed. I understand that there's another event on last Wednesday in October. I recommend that if you've not attended these events that you give it a go.

flossie44

Message Posted:
07/10/2010 16:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

One of the best nights we have had here. Danced until my legs nearly dropped off. Food brilliant value. I won a CD as well. Look forward to the next one (will have to be next year when we come out)

flossie

flossie44

Message Posted:
07/10/2010 16:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

One of the best nights out we have had since coming out this year. Danced until my legs nearly dropped off. Food excellent value and plenty of it.

Looking forward to the next time.

flossie

pammick

Message Posted:
07/10/2010 17:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Many thanks for the compliments folks - glad you enjoyed the event. Over 160 people turned up and had a really good time boogie-ing the night away.

The next event is on Wednesday 20th october. If the weather is OK, it will be an outdoor event again, but, if it is getting cold by then, it will have to be an indoor event. If it is an indoor event, then the numbers will be limited to 120 people. I suggest that if you want to come along, then book your seats well in advance as I suspect that quite a few people may well be disappointed.

DJ MIKE

pammick

Message Posted:
07/10/2010 17:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

My apologies folks - old age must be getting the better of me, as I read the calendar wrong.

The next Mountain View hotel, 'music & buffet' night, is on Wednesday 27th October and - NOT the 20th.

DJ MIKE

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.