North Cyprus Tourist Board - Question about dogs
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Question about dogs

Question about dogs

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

LaptaMike

Message Posted:
13/10/2010 01:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Our Efes always has a mad hour or so just as the sun is going down. He turns from being such a loving placid dog to an evil hound. Same every night.

Allah help anyone who comes on the property during that time. He'll have a leg off.

juliamoons

Message Posted:
13/10/2010 03:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Love it a wolf hound howling at the moon. Our 2 have a mad 1/2 after they have been fed morning or evening. Chase each other have play fights, sometimes they let us join in 2. Then a mad chase around the pool around the shed figure of eights etc., Love it but absolutely crazy.

Alig8aBytes

Message Posted:
13/10/2010 07:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

As this has become a sort of doggie section can someone tell me about our Sooty's strange behaviour.

We take him on his afternoon walk, during which time, we will whistle a few tunes, sooty will "sing along" by stopping walking, putting his head in the air and howling,

We think he is enjoying himself because his tail is wagging, what do you think ?

racoonchic

Message Posted:
13/10/2010 07:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

sorry am i missing something here i thought this was a question about dogs !!! NOT ANOTHER IRRELIVENT POST

Groucho

Message Posted:
13/10/2010 07:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Richard, yes you are... a few grey ones.

daisy dukes

Message Posted:
13/10/2010 07:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Mike....this is totally normal behaviour, sometimes known as the Twilight Hour...imagine having more than one dog....i have 2, and go nuts, oftentimes knocking everyone and everything over...it's fun to watch them having such a sudden burst of energy after a hot lazy day.

msg 3....here is an interesting link on dogs howling to music....apparently, not even the dogs seem to know why they do it!

DD

Woodspeckie

Message Posted:
13/10/2010 16:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

My Sons dog joins in to "Who let the dogs out" and you only have to say it to him and he starts to sing.

deputydawg

Message Posted:
13/10/2010 17:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

I made the mistake of offering to take my son's Jack Russell for a walk. After one mile when I attempted to turn around for home, it sat on it's butt, dug it's paws in and refused to move. I carried it all the way home putting it down every 100 metres but it dug in again every time. Just to keep me happy it h(p)issed down with rain all the way home. My son said "he aint been in the Army Pop and 'e don't do about turns, when you want to come home you have to lead him in a very long half circle so that he does not realise you have turned him back towards home". I said " he would turn if he had a weight of lead in one ear, put there with a gun". I keep cats who walk themselves

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.