North Cyprus Tourist Board - Saturday morning kids club
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Saturday morning kids club

Saturday morning kids club

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

kevin

Message Posted:
14/10/2010 16:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Hi

Just a post to remind people of Saturday morning kids club 10.30 -12.30 at Hoots Bar Ilgaz.

It is 17 tl for each child ( discount for brother and sisters only). The price includes educational activities( based on the UK national curriculum) and a healthy homemade lunch including desert.

At the moment the sessions are focused on children aged 5 upwards( hopefully in the near furture I can take children under 5).

I have detailed schemes of work and lesson plans. Activities that will be carried out are all seasonal based. These are,leaf photo frames, Making Halloween masks, bird seed holders, Autum finger painting tree, leaf door hanger, paper bag scarecrow( puppets). These are concepts based in October.

If you wish your child/ children to attend you can email or phone me dierctly for attendence or directions etc. Informing me allows for organised activities to ensure age appropiate, enough material and preparation of food etc.

juliadavidson2003@yahoo.co.uk or 0533 832 0426

Tha

onestop

Message Posted:
14/10/2010 17:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Our daughter has been attending the club for a couple of weeks now. Julia is a lovely girl, well qualified and all security certificates available to view. The session is jam packed with fun educational activities, the lunch is well planned and healthy. Our daughter has said it's all over too quickly and can she stay longer this week!

So often you see a request from parents looking for activities for their children at the weekend - here it is - give it a try!

kevin

Message Posted:
15/10/2010 12:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Thanks onestop for your reply. This week is also jam packed with fun activities.

Here is another review of Kids club from another parent that they sent to may personal email.

"" Thanks Julia for a great start to the kids club, our girls thoroughly enjoyed the activities and healthy lunch. It was very reassuring to see your certificates and qualifications, I would have no hesitation in leaving my child in your sole care. I hope the club is well supported by fellow parents who would like stimulating and fun activities for their children in a safe and caring environment. See you on Saturday"

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.