North Cyprus Tourist Board - where is the dental practice in Girne
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > where is the dental practice in Girne

where is the dental practice in Girne

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

joejan

Message Posted:
15/10/2010 00:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

We have just return to uk for cold winterish weather after spent for days in North Cyprus . We did not leave there but have to earn the money for next trips. On board aircraft we met a very nice couple from Alsancak whom had a dental treatment. The name of the dentist is Renan Dinizer and the place is the opposit the Hotel called the Dorano. Does anybody know where it is ? Sorry forgot to mention it is in Girne.

Message Posted:
15/10/2010 10:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

The Dorana hotel is just passed the Savoy in girne on the same side and opposite is the dental practice

joejan

Message Posted:
15/10/2010 21:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Thank you for your help 123456. We will get our teeth sorted next time in Girne. Have you been visited this dentest before if you did , how good he is ? Please let us know and his email address. thanks for your help.

medoc

Message Posted:
16/10/2010 02:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

(Mrs.) Renan Denizer's telephone number is 8152871 (Girne landline number), her husband Hasan is a dental technician and works in the same building. She is a very nice lady and speaks English very well. I don't know whether you can reach her by email. My wife and I are attending her clinic since many years and always were happy with her/their work and service.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.