North Cyprus Tourist Board - JK'S BAR Lapta: New Quiz Night (with a difference!) starting Nov 1st!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > JK'S BAR Lapta: New Quiz Night (with a difference!) starting Nov 1st!

JK'S BAR Lapta: New Quiz Night (with a difference!) starting Nov 1st!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See Up and Comings Events in TRNC on North Cyprus Events Calendar

» Read about Lapta town

JKSLapta

Message Posted:
21/10/2010 14:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

MON 1st NOV - and weekly thereafter, our new fun quiz will start. This will be a quiz with a difference so if you fancy an evening that gives you something to think about and also a giggle then come along and give it a go!

We will also have guest hosts (including Sandra and Pete) on certain weeks, so please come and enjoy it.

The Quiz starts from 7.30pm and is 5tl per person including food.

Pls note however that this is a fun quiz and we are a family bar, so if you do have voluntary Tourettes (!) this probably isnt the quiz for you!

Tel: 0533 835 6114 for more info.

* We also have our great Halloween Pumpkin Party on Sun 31st Oct from 6pm, with Kelvin singing/playing. Free punch on arrival and lots of fun. All welcome and it's free!

madhatter

Message Posted:
22/10/2010 10:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Hi,

My name is Simon Dale and recently joined Cyprus today advertising department. If you are interested to advertise your up-coming events, please e-mail me direct and I'll make sure you receive excellent service:

SIMON@dales1.freeserve.co.uk

Kind regards

Simon

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.