North Cyprus Tourist Board - HELP!!! Me and my son need a loving home....
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > HELP!!! Me and my son need a loving home....

HELP!!! Me and my son need a loving home....

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

mags111

Message Posted:
25/10/2010 15:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

A friend in Catalkoy has arrived for her 3 week holiday here and found a beautiful wire haired terrier cross in her garden which is house trained and responds to english so we presume some expat has dumped the poor thing and probably gone back to UK. The following morning my friend heard crying over her wall and found the mums puppy there too. I would think its about 6 weeks old and adorable.

Is there anyone out there who could give either of these deserving and delightful dogs a home. The puppy is ready to be weaned and very well behaved. The mum is quiet and well behaved too.

We would have have taken them in an instant but already have 4 dogs and 3 cats and we just cant take any more.

Please contact me (Maggie) on 0533 832 5676 if you can assist. Thanks

Tinkie

Message Posted:
25/10/2010 16:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Maggie would be a good idea to post some photos on here of them both as a picture usually helps pull at someones heart strings! Good luck. x

daisy dukes

Message Posted:
25/10/2010 17:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

I just thought i'd mention, that just because a dog seem to understand the english commands you give, doesn't necessarily mean it has been owned by english people, it really is all in the 'tone' of voice and hand gestures, that are used, and most bright dogs will understand basic commands whether they were said in english or chinese.

Anyway, as Tinkie said, pictures are a great way to promote an animal looking for home. Good luck in your search.

DD

mistress

Message Posted:
25/10/2010 21:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

DD

How about your pet fostering scheme- could you not help these dogs?

daisy dukes

Message Posted:
25/10/2010 21:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

To be honest, i'm out of fosterers at the moment, and besides, they need adoptions not fostering.

I have tried to call one other person available to possibly foster with a mind to adopt, but haven't been able to get in touch, but if and when i do, i shall be in touch with the original poster.

DD

proger1

Message Posted:
25/10/2010 21:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Is there any possibility of the thread title being changed. People tell me not to look at threads if I am not interested but come on with this title you have to and lets face it ; HELP!! (Shouting for help as in desperation ) Me (The dog is not doing the typing) and my son (A young dog is called a pup ad a male is dog, a female is bitch) so the only thing in the title that is realistic is the loving home.

I am guessing that the near 400 views for only 5 posts by 4 different people might show the confusion from the heading. Just a thought from someone who gets fed up reading about pet problems and then gets complained at for saying so and constantly being told, don't read the thread if it doesn't interest you.

Jimmyboy63

Message Posted:
26/10/2010 07:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Agree totally misleading post....heading should have dog or cat in it

yenibob

Message Posted:
26/10/2010 08:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Jimmyboy, why would the heading have "cat" in it? (Msg7)

JKnotintheUK

Message Posted:
26/10/2010 15:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Maggie - I think you have pitched your "plight" quite right. Good luck to you and the mutt's, I hope they find a suitable home soon. Proger1 and Jimmyboy63 - Get a life.

proger1

Message Posted:
26/10/2010 19:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

J Knot in the UK, strange name to call yourself on a thread about dogs the knot would not be my first choice, as for get a life, I have a very nice one thank you however I would prefer it not to involve reading about aimal problems in NC on such a continuous level and as I tried to point out but possibly was too technical in my explanation for you, I am told not to read the posts about pets if it bothers me, I find that hard to do when the post heading is like this.

What's more, it isn't mags it is her friend so how can it be her plight she is pitching and yes a simple {dog} in the title would solve my issue and not remarks like yours so either read my post correctly or abstain from giving me advice when it is neither wanted not accurate.

Thank you.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.