North Cyprus Tourist Board - Schools Turkish language courses (1-to-1)
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Schools Turkish language courses (1-to-1)

Schools Turkish language courses (1-to-1)

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Cypriot Customs and Traditions

» See All North Cyprus Schools Posts

bigOz

Message Posted:
26/10/2010 10:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Turkish language courses (1-to-1), using modules to meet the personal needs/level of the learner.

Convenient location in Girne. Due to demand I have extended the sessions until early evening, resulting in more spaces to take on few more students. For more information, please send me an email to:

turkishlessons1to1@yahoo.com

Prices for private lessons are as follows:

Based on one person attending two sessions a week: 1 hour session 25 TL, 1½ hours 35 TL /session

Based on one person attending one session a week: 1 hour session 30 TL, 1½ hours 40 TL /session

Based on couples/partners attending two sessions a week: 1 hour 22.50 TL, 1½ hours 27.50 TL each/session

Based on couples/partners attending one session a week: 1 hour 25TL, 1½ hours 30 TL each/session

adkdundee

Message Posted:
26/10/2010 12:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

bigOz,

Just mailed you request for course starting Jan 2011. Look forward to your reply.

Arthur

bigOz

Message Posted:
05/12/2010 21:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

All those who wish to start Turkish lessons with me, please note that currently all lessons are fully booked all day - every day, Monday to Fridays until at least the beginning of the new year (2011).

Anyone wishing to take lessons from me after the new year, may apply now, so that I give them priority as soon as there is a vacancy in the new year.

I shall post here again as more places become available.

bigOz

Message Posted:
28/12/2010 13:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Please note correction/change to rates quoted above;

In the second line from bottom the fees should be less and read: "Based on couples/partners attending two sessions a week: 1 hour 20.00 TL - 1½ hours 25.00 TL each/session.

Meanwhile all sessions are now fully booked from Mon to Friday until February 2011. I will post again if any cancellations or spaces become available.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.