North Cyprus Tourist Board - Injured dog last saturday night at Freddies
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Injured dog last saturday night at Freddies

Injured dog last saturday night at Freddies

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

citychick

Message Posted:
27/10/2010 20:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Can i first say thanks for all your kind wishes for the poor little dog that got knocked down on the road at the top of Freddies drive. Just to give you an update on his progress. He has been taken to Pertev and he has kept him in over night to x-ray him just to make sure all is ok. He has given him a few injection to fight the infection in the dogs leg and some more eye drops. He is doing really well but now we need to find him a new home, i would gladly have him but i already have a dog ang now a 7 week old baby so got my hands full. The dog is a male about 2 years old small white and tan dog, very friendly, been de-fleed and very cute. Please if you can help to give this dog a new home please let me know you will not be disapointed.

Many thanks

Citychick

Lilli

Message Posted:
28/10/2010 00:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

oh im so sorry to hear this news, i used to feed him on my way into work. i pray he will be ok. i cant take him as i havent found a home for tess yet. he is a lovely creature though and you are so caring x

Tinkie

Message Posted:
28/10/2010 08:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Do u have a photo of him, that usually helps. Also has hs been tested for leishmaniasis by pertev? Eye infections are one of the signs. Good luck with him. X

citychick

Message Posted:
28/10/2010 15:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Thanks Lilli, hopefully he will be fine hes a great little dog. Tinkie his eye was swollen from the impact of the car but is all fine now and cleared up. just waiting for him to come back from Pertev then i can take a photo of him thanks for the advise never thought of that. lol

Citychick

Tinkie

Message Posted:
03/11/2010 11:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Citychick

I think that this dog has just turned up at our office, just along from Freddies bar on the main road. We have fed him, he is very sweet, but is wearing a collar and so must have a home? He cant put his paw down, has an open wound on his leg and has the signs of injury around his eye, so pretty sure it must be the same dog. Can you confirm whether you had rehomed him and if so do you have a number of the person who took him so that we can return him. Guessing that this road is not the best place for him to be given his history!

Thanks

citychick

Message Posted:
03/11/2010 12:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Hi yes that's him, i think someone at Freddies put the collar on him, but unfortunatly we had not been able to rehome him, hopefully he does have a home around there and will return to it but in the meantime we will keep trying.

Citychick

Tinkie

Message Posted:
03/11/2010 13:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Whilst I was typing that message he disappeared from outside our office, last seen heading in the direction of Freddies, with a very bad limp...is his leg broken? He is very sweet, unfortunately we all have lots of animals here and are unable to offer him a home.

citychick

Message Posted:
03/11/2010 13:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

oh bless him, his leg was strapped up but he pulled it off. Pertev said it was not broken but it was not me who spoke to him it was the owners of the bar, but i will double check and let you know.

citychick

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.