North Cyprus Tourist Board - Have an apartment in Gilgamis development in Lapta
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Have an apartment in Gilgamis development in Lapta

Have an apartment in Gilgamis development in Lapta

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Lapta town

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

Maxine

Message Posted:
30/10/2010 11:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Hi all. I bought an bed apartment in J block and have booked flight for next Month with intention of making final payment, but having read all the posts it looks like apartments are not finished, i.e. water not connected.

I know v little about processess in cyprus and only have a couple of days to sort stuff out. with regards to the electricity meter and getting the connection in my name, exactly what do I go, where do I go, what do I need, to arrange electric meter connection. Any other advise would be helpful.

Your thanks in advance

Thanks in advanee

tarry67

Message Posted:
30/10/2010 11:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

You will need the contract or title deed of property with the address on it, and you will need to take to the electricity office in Kyrenia with a fee, which is very expensive, unless you can get a Cypriot to put it in their name then its cheaper and quicker. It is much the same for the water meter except you would go to the Lapta Belediye (council) office, again with the relevant paperwork.

I really don't think you will do this in a couple of days too be honest, it would be better if you could get someone that is living here too help you through the process or someone that is living on this site in Lapta that has already done it.

Good luck

Steve

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.