North Cyprus Tourist Board - residency office at police station opening times in Northern Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > residency office at police station opening times in Northern Cyprus

residency office at police station opening times in Northern Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Residence Permits

» Read about Work Permits

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Tasgirl

Message Posted:
11/11/2010 10:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

I was at Girne police station this morning with 80 other hopeful residency applicants, some had been there since 6.00am. Only 50 tickets were given out and the rest must do it all again some other time. Does anyone know if this office will be open during next weeks Bayram ?

Deniz1

Message Posted:
11/11/2010 17:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

I wouldnt have thought so as its a goverment office.

Jovial_John

Message Posted:
12/11/2010 12:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

I asked today - it is not open Monday("Founding of TRNC" day) or Tues, Wed, Thur (Bayram). Talking to people today, there was somebody arrived at 5am and already there were 12 names on the list. I arrived at 7:45 and I was 43 on the list - but there were only 12 people there. I suspect that some may have a friend living nearby or who passes on the way to work - anybody can write a name on a list. One guy even said that the list is posted after the office closes the previous day so you can add your name the night before - but I don't know.

They opened exactly at 8am this morning and by 9am they had just called no 9 - there were 2 officers processing applications.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.