North Cyprus Tourist Board - "Fight Night" Haye vs Harrison @The Old Mill Ozankoy
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > "Fight Night" Haye vs Harrison @The Old Mill Ozankoy

"Fight Night" Haye vs Harrison @The Old Mill Ozankoy

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

chrism

Message Posted:
12/11/2010 13:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Celebrate our very own Ozankoy hero David Haye defending his title live on the big screens @ the Old Mill Ozankoy.

"The best of Enemies Clash"

Fight night special: Pie and Peas and two bottles of Strongbow for 12tl

chrism

Message Posted:
12/11/2010 15:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

All Welcome, its going to be a great night

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
12/11/2010 17:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

RE msg 1, chrism: (...) Celebrate our very own Ozankoy hero David Haye (...)

=> People who's only target in life is sending other people to the canvas unconsciously (Stand-by! all hospitals in the area during and after another wonderful "fight"!) are not heroes in my book. There are many other men and women who qualify for the title "hero" - but primitive men only accommodating the primitive feelings of other men and women don't.

zerochlor

Message Posted:
12/11/2010 21:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

DC. message 3

Come on now.

Some people would also say your walks are not worth a wank,but they dont,and your maps are toilet paper,but they dont,there is no better sport in the world than 2 men entering a ring and ready for un armed combat,toe to toe,and the best man wins.

Now DC,heres a saying of yours.

If you do not like the thread,dont comment in it ,do you remember that saying of yours?

Pugwash

Message Posted:
12/11/2010 21:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

I am not too keen on boxing but like David Haye a lot and would support him not only for what he is doing for the TRNC but boxing as well, DC sorry but until boxing is banned like foxhunting or smoking then you will have to live with it.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
12/11/2010 21:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

RE msg 4, zerochlor: I've nothing against this thread - I have something against "the noble art of boxing", the mindless people who do it and the people around a ring who shout for blood. And use other texts I refuse to repeat here. Alas, some people have missed the benefits of almost 2000 years of civilisation - since the Romans crucified Christians, had them killed by lions or shouted for the blood of gladiators.

zerochlor

Message Posted:
12/11/2010 23:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

DC.

But it is a sport,it is recognised by the olympics,its recognised the world over,surely the world cannot be wrong and you are correct?

As you rightly said,the noble art of boxing,it is a art and a sport for extreamly very fit men.

Have you ever tried standing toe to toe with a man similer in size to yourself and fight for 3 mins,or maybe 36 mins with 1 min break in between,it is a hard sport,and a harder sport than those gladiators enterd into 2000 years ago.

Anyway,no matter what you or i think,its here to stay.

Maybe if holland had some good boxers,you may warm to the sport!

chrism

Message Posted:
13/11/2010 13:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Fight night special pie & peas two bottles of strongbow 12TL

come on the Ozankoy Boy

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.