North Cyprus Tourist Board - Golf in TRNC
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Golf in TRNC

Golf in TRNC

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Golf Holiday in North Cyprus

» Korineum Golf Course, Esentepe, North Cyprus

alexo

Message Posted:
31/08/2008 07:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Does anyone have any information about golf and golf clubs/courses in the North.

I have been told there are two or three courses but I would appreciate any advice, does anyone have any opinions or comments about any of the clubs, and is it possible to travel to the south to play golf.

I am particularly interested in the course near Esentepe but would be grateful for information on any of the courses in Cyprus but especially those in the North.

mickey rourke

Message Posted:
31/08/2008 08:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Hi Alexo The Korenium golf course at Esentepe is really good they have their own web site if you follow the links on this site you will find out about it .

there is also a small 10 hole course at Guzelyurt it has browns and not greens but is cheap to play, Korenium is coming along nicely and thankfully they are pricing a little more sensibly now, the course i play is just over the line at the dekalia base it is a nice little course and quite close to me, there are a couple of great courses near pafos Aphrodite hills and secret valley worth checking out

Hope this helps

alexo

Message Posted:
31/08/2008 14:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Mickey rourke,

Thanks for the advice, it is very much appreciated, we shall be over in TRNC next week for a couple of weeks and checking on our place at Sweetwater Bay and I shall vist the courses that you mention but especially the one at Esentepe.

Once again, thanks for the advice.

Cheers,

Alex.

stanley

Message Posted:
31/08/2008 17:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

I think the Korineum course is 38 euros a round, it is a lovely testing course however it is not in the best of condition at the moment, they are scarrifying the fairways and airiating the greens, forget the one near Guzelyurt mats and browns not real golf, there are some nice courses in the south and you can go across the border and visit them

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.