North Cyprus Tourist Board - messae for annaleb sausage dog owner
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > messae for annaleb sausage dog owner

messae for annaleb sausage dog owner

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

berilela

Message Posted:
22/11/2010 18:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 15 in Discussion

analeb ,any news on your little dolma at all , if you are contanplating on getting another dont forget my friend still has a 10 week old looking for home honey xxxx good luck dont give up shes out there some where

spangles

Message Posted:
22/11/2010 19:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 15 in Discussion

I saw a little sausage dog "on the loose" this afternoon. I wasn't close to it, but saw it disappear into what used to be the Mare Monte disco. By the time I reached the building it had disappeared. I called "Dolma" a few times but, alas, no response and no further sight of it.

berilela

Message Posted:
23/11/2010 07:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 15 in Discussion

hey thats not far from where she was lost if im remembering right ,,, has any one got annalebs phone number or email as i think she seems to have given up poor girl but this may just start her of again thanks spangles for trying

nurseawful

Message Posted:
23/11/2010 07:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 15 in Discussion

annaleb@tut.by

Hope this helps

Chris

racoonchic

Message Posted:
23/11/2010 07:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 15 in Discussion

i have a large bread roll that may entice it out !!

chinaeyes

Message Posted:
23/11/2010 07:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 15 in Discussion

Anna 0533 8481412

As soon as I saw that Spangles might have seen Dolma I rang this number which Anna had posted ages ago.The phone just made an engaged sound.This was after 9 pm so only tried a few times.I will try again later.

I know where she lives,will go round later on and also go to Mare Mont.

chinaeyes

Message Posted:
23/11/2010 11:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 15 in Discussion

Have been to Mare Monte and found the dog,it was not Dolma.It's got a very long body,the face is a wired haired like terrier,all black,shiney coat and looks well fed.It is a bitch,white underneath and white on the paws.Came running as soon as it saw me.

Anna will go tonight after work just to check anyway.

berilela

Message Posted:
23/11/2010 17:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 15 in Discussion

well done china eyes

annaleb

Message Posted:
29/11/2010 18:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 15 in Discussion

My dear friends,

I thank for all the information you give me. I have already checked many dogs...and also one in Mare Monte. But as ı have told you I found the lady who took my dog to her father's house in a village near Ercan airport. However, she claims that Dolma was lost there. This info is likely to be a lie as I visited her father and he said that the lady took Dolma to Lefkosa and he knows nothing about it. I believe that lady sold my dog or gave to someone and can not take it back.

I thank you my dear Berilela. I am not ready for a puppy now. I took Dolma before my long summer holidays so I knew that I could bring he up. Now I am working and I am not able to look after a puppy.

All of you have so much understanding... God bless you.

berilela

Message Posted:
29/11/2010 19:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 15 in Discussion

dear annaleb thank you for your kind words just shows what a lovely owner you were to dolma ,god bless you and i really hope you find dolma some day ,dont give up still look every where you go as ill i ,ou justr may find her some where you least expect it .dont worry on not having my friends puppy i just wanted to make you happy again honey x

cidem

Message Posted:
30/11/2010 23:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 15 in Discussion

Hi analeb

the lady who ur talkin about is my sister...believe me she did bring her here but on the morning dolma was missing..

(if it was dolma thoug)and she wouldnt sell ur dog because we allready have 4 elder sausage dogs and now we have 7 pupies.. she told me she has seen dolma(is it was her again) tourıng there for few days and had no collar or a name tag on her and she looked really hungry...thats why she brought d dog to our house and she was going to look after till she could find the family...

and she was really upset because the dog got missing again..also offered to give u another puppy!!!

believe me she did not sell the dog rather that she could sell these puppies...

i can understand how u feel because my dogs are like my childs and they are so special...hope u can find her..even i did took a trip around the area to find the dog but couldnt and feel so sorry for that...

it might even not be your dog so u have to keep that in mind before u blame peoples forsteali

cidem

Message Posted:
30/11/2010 23:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 15 in Discussion

and agaın please dont hesıtate to ask for help ıf u need around thıs area for looking to find little dolma..i would love to help. i can understand d feeling...

Lilli

Message Posted:
01/12/2010

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 15 in Discussion

well im sorry if she tool dolma, we are all looking for her, speak up and put our friend out of her misery

cidem

Message Posted:
01/12/2010 11:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 15 in Discussion

the dog we have found was a female and i thing she was around 8 months or something like that...how old was dolma and was it male or female??

annaleb

Message Posted:
07/12/2010 21:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 15 in Discussion

Dear Cidem,

I am sorry if I offended you and your family..just I found your father and the village Dolma was lost again and...none of the people saw her there...Dolma is a female. If she was lost really in the village near Ercan she would go to people but...no one saw her there... I asked everyone who I met on that village streets. I also talked to your father and showed him Dolma's pictures and he said that Dolma stayed one night at his place and then in the morning your sister took her to Lefkosa. He spoke on the phone with your sister in my presence and she said nothing to him that the dog was lost...she said that I could come and take her. But I was a witness of that conversation and I called her right after your father and she said that he misunderstood her...what else should I think? Everyone said different story...and the most strange thing is that the dog wasn't seen in the village. She needed home...she would never go to the isolated field...or area.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.