North Cyprus Tourist Board - Wahl and Moser hair clippers are now in the TRNC
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Wahl and Moser hair clippers are now in the TRNC

Wahl and Moser hair clippers are now in the TRNC

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Pippie

Message Posted:
27/11/2010 21:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 12 in Discussion

Just to let everyone know!

Our company sells hairdressing scissors and beauty equipment to all salons across North Cyprus.

We are the first company to be awarded the distributorship for Northern Cyprus for Wahl and Moser products and we are now importing, for both Professional and Home users, a variety of Hair Clippers, Hair Trimmers, beard and moustash trimmers and Nose/Ear Trimmers.

If you would like to see our goods, you will find us represented every week at the Wednesday market in Girne, Lambousa Market on Saturdays or at the Pembe Gül Garden Centre Sunday market. If you're looking for something in particular that is not on display please do ask.

And, if you already have any Moser or Wahl products and are looking for spare/replacement parts, please let us know and we can order them in for you.

You can e-mail me at debey40@yahoo.com at any time to discuss your particular needs.

Thanks.

Deniz1

Message Posted:
28/11/2010 07:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 12 in Discussion

Where in the wednesday market please?

Enrico

Message Posted:
28/11/2010 12:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 12 in Discussion

Pippie

I have a Wahl battery clippers but the spring in the head keeps coming off.

I don't know if it is the spring that is at fault, or what.

If I bring to your stall, can you diagnose the problem and fix it?

It is less than a year old.

Pippie

Message Posted:
28/11/2010 19:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 12 in Discussion

Hi there, sorry I didn't have chance to log on to check this thread earlier.

On Wednesday our stall is at the back of the market, opposite the car park and next to the carpet man.

Hi Enrico,

By all means bring them and I'll have a look with you though I'm no expert on these. We're not actually qualified to repair them but if we can pin it down to a parts problem I can check that out for you if we can get hold of it alternatively, I'll ask Wahl for some technical advice for you and we'll take it from there. Although, I'm just wondering, if they're less than a year old, do you still have your receipt? If they're still under guarantee I can have a word for you to see if we can get them replaced.

StevieF

Message Posted:
29/11/2010 10:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 12 in Discussion

Hi Pippie,

We have the Moser Max 45 dog clippers, do you stock spare blades for these.

Thanks, Steve.

airy____fairy

Message Posted:
29/11/2010 17:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 12 in Discussion

Hi Pippie

I need some mini clippers ( salon use ) for neck hair - do you have ???

If so can you e mail me details please

rach_scissor_hands@hotmail.com

Ossie

Message Posted:
29/11/2010 17:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 12 in Discussion

Moser hair clippers are available at China Bazaar and 1001!!!I was tempted to buy them as they are of German

manufacture but they weren't cordless so I didn't buy.

Pippie

Message Posted:
29/11/2010 19:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 12 in Discussion

Hi Stevie, I've only got the spare parts list for hair clipper accessories, I'll get the pet clipper list and get back to you on that.

Hi Rachel, I'll drop you an e-mail with details.

Hi Ossie, you're right about China Bazaar though I don't tend to go in 1001 so I don't know about that place. I think CB must have brought them in themselves after a trip to Turkey because they didn't get them from us. The ones in China Bazaar are the Moser 1400. They look original although the guarantee is only 2 years. Their price is 80tl.

Our price is 58tl and there's a 3 year guarantee with them - perhaps they've had them in stock for some time! Our home use cord/cordless types are 1) Wahl HomePro complete with clippers and nose trimmer 47tl 2) Wahl Groomsman Rechargeable 53tl 3) Moser ErgoCut 95.50tl. The Moser one you mentioned in CB is classed as professional. Our Professional cordless ones start at 146.50tl.

Deniz1

Message Posted:
29/11/2010 20:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 12 in Discussion

Do you have scissors?

Pippie

Message Posted:
30/11/2010 13:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 12 in Discussion

Hi Deniz, Professional Hairdressing Scissors yes. I'll e-mail a catalogue to you. We're just in the process of working around the hairdressing and beauty salons at the moment to present our scissors, clippers and manicure/pedicure machines. If you'd like us to arrange a time to see you let me know.

Deniz1

Message Posted:
30/11/2010 13:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 12 in Discussion

Hi Pipie i dont have a salon any more but like to keep my hand in with a decent pair of scissors. Thanks for the email in advance.

Pippie

Message Posted:
02/12/2010 20:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 12 in Discussion

Just to add that in addition to Wahl and Moser Hair Clippers we also have manicure/pedicure machines, electric nail files and foot files. We have both professional standard for salons and also ones for personal use and we stock a full range of titanium/carbide and diamond bits that can be used with these machines (although all machines do come with a core number of bits provided as standard). These are brought in from Medicool in the USA.

Again, you can find them at either the Wednesday market in Girne, Lambousa market on Saturday or Pembe Gül garden centre Sunday market (on the road to Bellapais Abbey, near te Altınkaya Hotel).

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.