North Cyprus Tourist Board - Huge Range of Computer Supplies Available On-Line at Great Prices
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Huge Range of Computer Supplies Available On-Line at Great Prices

Huge Range of Computer Supplies Available On-Line at Great Prices

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» All threads about Internet issues in North Cyprus

» Computers & Internet on Cyprus44 Business Directory

nostradamus

Message Posted:
01/12/2010 12:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Our catalogue contains more than 25,000 items. See our website at: http://www.singular-cy.com/

We offer outstanding service and very competitive prices. Save our web address to your favourites for future use or register with us for weekly updates of special offers.

We supply a full range of computer related items from memory sticks to a variety of new computers. We also stock a wide range of software, digital cameras and consumables.

Our technical services department will be happy to carry out repairs and upgrades. We also build new computers to your personal requirements. Whatever you need, we are here to help.

Although we are based in Limassol, we can arrange courier delivery, within 24 hours, for collection in Nicosia, via Akis Express.

For advice or assistance, please telephone during business hours: +357 25 878 758 and ask for Stella who speaks perfect English. Alternatively, e-mail your enquiry to us at:

sales@singular.com.cy

We look forward to

RoxyBob

Message Posted:
01/12/2010 15:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Where in Nicosia will it be delivered? Also if we have to bring it over the border we will by law have to pay tax on these items.

murat2009

Message Posted:
01/12/2010 16:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

prices are more expensive than trnc

nostradamus

Message Posted:
01/12/2010 17:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Please contact Singular direct for answers to any queries. I have posted this for them as, in spite of their being a member of this board, their advert has never appeared!

As far as duty is concerned, I don't know, never having been stopped! I did check with TRNC customs on the border recently regarding taking a computer down there for repairs and bringing it back and they didn't want to know.

As far as prices are concerned, having dealt with them for years, I find their prices very competetive and that their huge stock, helpful service and technical expertise plays a large part in dealing with them. They also have a lot of stuff that is not readily obtainable here.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.