North Cyprus Tourist Board - Anyone had this Problem advice greatly APPRECIATED ref visa/res
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Anyone had this Problem advice greatly APPRECIATED ref visa/res

Anyone had this Problem advice greatly APPRECIATED ref visa/res

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

skeeds2000

Message Posted:
03/12/2010 15:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Hi All.

Me and my wife's residency was due to expire on the 18/11/2010 so we started the process of renewing our residency as we have done before, prior to this date and handed in all paperwork before this date as we had to return back to the UK for a while. I returned on my own back to TRNC for 5 days on the 29th November until today when i arrived at the border on the 29th the girl queried my expired residency stamp and I explained that all of our details were with immigration and we would sort out our residency in a couple of weeks so she stamped my white slip no problems. However i have left the TRNC today to go to Germany then the Uk to return to TRNC on the 12th December when both my wife and I will pick up our new residency, but there was a problem at the border with my expired residency stamp/visa with the customs saying I will now receive a big fine when i re-enter because the girl who stamped my visa on the 29th November did not re-issue me with a new visa.

skeeds2000

Message Posted:
03/12/2010 15:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Hopefully the above has made sense.

Look forward to any good info as i will now be fined as i see it due to the girl not re-issueing me with a new 30/60/90 day visa which i was told by one of the customs she should have done.

Thanks

Skeeds2000

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.