North Cyprus Tourist Board - Help in finding my THREAD..its lost in CYBER :(
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Help in finding my THREAD..its lost in CYBER :(

Help in finding my THREAD..its lost in CYBER :(

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

spider

Message Posted:
04/12/2010 07:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hi all I have tried to hunt down my thread I posted a few weeks ago re;counselling/ group therapy. I cant seem to find it and no idea how to contact one of the mods to pull it back up, I have looked under my threads and its vanished, must be some place..I wanted to Bring it "Back To The Top ! " I left it loo long, but just wanted to bring it back up about once every 3 weeks..Cyber Space AHH.. Thanks for any help with this one..

Spider.X

simbas

Message Posted:
04/12/2010 08:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Iv'e resurected 1 but i don't know if it is the one you want

Simbas

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
04/12/2010 08:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

RE msg 1, spider: (...) Hi all I have tried to hunt down my thread I posted a few weeks ago re;counselling/ group therapy. (...)

▶ I suppose you are looking for this thread: http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/49362.asp

P.S. I know I will be told to be pedantic, but I write this advise again: the Google Search Engine can usually only find - here and on the 'Net - keywords the way they were spelled in the original message. Example: if someone writes Kyrenie in a message instead of Kyrenia Google will not find Kyrenie if you look for Kyrenia. And if you look for a definition of "chilli", Google will give you another choice like "chili" but not chilly. Google is great if you respect some basic rules - and spelling IS one of them.

Simple, Spider, as you happen to tell me whenever you can.

So. Spelling IS important IF you ever want to find your own or someone elses words or messages. Sorry, but that is the way it is.

spider

Message Posted:
04/12/2010 09:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Thank you both ) And yes Hans I did go to the search engine on here but silly me it was not there for me to see, so hence I looked under my postings and it had left the page ) Simple it may seem Hans and simple it is, but this little weeeee simple Spider yet again was unable to achieve such greatness ! I bow myself to the both of you, hat in hand too )) Just wish I understood the importance of spelling.......Maybe i was putting in Terraputc ))) )

Spider,X

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.