North Cyprus Tourist Board - Tiga trading-cars and repairs in north cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Tiga trading-cars and repairs in north cyprus

Tiga trading-cars and repairs in north cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Avalanche

Message Posted:
04/12/2010 14:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Well there is always one that does not quite agree with comments and unfortunately it is me-

I thought they were the best until the after effects settled in !

I am quite lucky ? Hugh lives near me and this year I have waited for him to do a check on my car for a noise from the rear and also finish a front near side wing and headlight and recently the car blew up and needed a new engine etc-Where was Hugh ?

I found 3 garages that are of the same standard, a better job and no after effects.

The garage with the engine I brought to Hughs notice so that he and Tony etc would be aware of the place and how good they are- can repair almost anything except concorde !!

A damaged window by Tiga end 09 was finally repaired by someone else Nov. 10

As you will see there there was a time gap of nearly 9-10 months and no assistance but I do not think Tony was aware.I still do not know why Hugh never picked up my car !perhaps he will answer this?

negativenick

Message Posted:
04/12/2010 15:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

why didn't you just book the car in for repairs, drop it off at the garage and wait while they repaired it ??

Hardly rocket science...............

A "Neg Nick winging customer" award in the post to you this evening............

Not a bad achievement for a mere 14 posts to date - at this rate you'll have a gold star by the time you hit 25......

I've heard far too many good reports about a) the quality of Tiga's sales vehicles and b) Their excellent after sales service to think otherwise...............

(Garry Monger's Missus bought from them and gives them a 5 * Rating - and she's a miserable old so and so at the best of times.........)

david9

Message Posted:
04/12/2010 16:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

NN

Thats your thoughts please respect others or are your thoughts what we should all think??!! People are entitled to their views from personal experience . WHICH I RESPECT.

Avalanche

Message Posted:
05/12/2010 15:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

I wrote and saidsthis was a scenario you did not read this bit-

Had the article been October last year I would have made an accolade of praises but since then jobs that should have been corrected plus additional work nedding to be done has been ignored and my car is ready and will to be taken any time- it went once and was brought back ! my neighbour takes my car and leaves courtesy car so there it has been 'booked in all year-just never turned up and he is only 50metres most evenings.

Hope this satisfies you as I stated I cannot work out just why Hugh has not pivked up and taken away also 3 promises to check out the repair that need doing but I am sure we will be talking this week and hardly rocket science to read this !

Your other comments were typical of this site hence I rarely use it !

No more please I do not enjoy being behind printed matter rather talk face to face.

Happy Xmas to one and all......

Avalanche

Message Posted:
05/12/2010 15:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

read my reply to neg-nick

I personally think they are good at selling cars part exchange etc I have already done that bit but second time round has been a disaster .

I think we have done with this now and I am sure I will be seeing them this week and sort out why and as you know there is always one problem and I just happen to have been it !

Hope this makes sense

Happy Festive season to you family and friends

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.