North Cyprus Tourist Board - Found Large brown pointer dog Lapta area
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Found Large brown pointer dog Lapta area

Found Large brown pointer dog Lapta area

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

» Read about Lapta town

Ginny

Message Posted:
12/12/2010 17:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Has any one lost a large chubby chocolate brown pointer type dog in the Lapta area.The dog comes from a very loving family has been very well looked after,has been nuetered, not wearing a collar, so think maybe has been dumped,this dog is of a beautifull nature and well trained, definately not a street dog if anyone knows of anyone whom has lost a dog of this description, please ring Julie on 0533 8384023 Thanks

Lilli

Message Posted:
12/12/2010 17:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

ginny so sad just sounds like the familar story.I hope Im wrong as I cant for the life of me see how anyone who takes a dog , makes it into a domestic pet can leave it to die from poison, road kill or shot x

Ginny

Message Posted:
12/12/2010 17:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

I know Lilli she has the most gorgeous brown sad eyes and is so well behaved, I have the large black poodle not far from your house. Its my friend Julie whom the dog has gone to but she can't look afterit as she has already taken in street dog. Although as I said this dog is domesticated.Thanks Lilli for your concern

Lilli

Message Posted:
12/12/2010 18:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Ginny as you know my heart bleeds for them all. The 27 I have had dumped on me tied to my chairs when I get in were mainly well trained, the hardest I find are the pointers. It may be me but Bertie whom I have at home, you may have seen him he is impossible. He was a strett dog as as his previous owner another restaurant owner i kept taking bertie back to said let him walk the streets he is a free spirit, he said he wants to be with you as he keeps going back, now to get him to walk anywhere away from me is a nightmare . However I love him to bits xxxxx Its me and my shadow with Bert xxxxx

jamestalbot

Message Posted:
12/12/2010 18:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Sadly it sounds that she may have been dumped by someone leaving the TRNC .

Ginny

Message Posted:
12/12/2010 18:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Yes we do think so, but how can you dump a dog you love that is domesticated to fend for itself when everything in its life has been provided for, what chance do they have ?

Tootie

Message Posted:
12/12/2010 18:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Liz, bertie is a one off pointer. Ive never met a dog like him. xx

Lilli

Message Posted:
12/12/2010 19:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

me neither love, he is a one off. I love him as i do all the others to bits as you know and I could never put them on the street, ginny my thoughts exactly/ Toots he guards me with his life.I cant pee without him no matter how deep a sleep he is in he is my shadow. I love that about him but to try to give him a command its so hard, he wont fetch, catch but we are getting there on that one. I bought maggis bics yesterday, lined the three up to catch bertie wouldn't look. He has been so hurt, he will only take different foods like that if i break it into small bits. Would I be without him never, he gives me such unconditional love, from being a free spirit he has had to fit into our life style and boy has he . I adore him as you know and i am working on all the other skills he has, he is one intelligent guy.

Ginny

Message Posted:
13/12/2010 19:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Please someone can you take in this large sloppy, dreamy eyed, pointer type chocolate female dog she is so lovely and well behaved.

jenfarrall

Message Posted:
13/12/2010 21:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

btt please

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.