North Cyprus Tourist Board - [SALAMIS_5] I kindly request your help for this project!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > [SALAMIS_5] I kindly request your help for this project!

[SALAMIS_5] I kindly request your help for this project!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
13/12/2010 10:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

I received very kind emails - even from South Africa! - about the "Map of Salamis" which I recently finished and published here:

▶ Final version 1.3: [ http://is.gd/irfAZ ].

But now the next step! I'd like to make every "hot spot" on the map "clickable" (i.e. the small red squares linked to a new webpage with text, pictures and more small maps).

If you have one or more Salamis pictures which you wish to donate to this project, please mail them to me (including your name): mcf.trnc@gmail.com .

You must be the holder of the copyright of the picture(s) - I'll give full credit to every donated picture.

I hope for your cooperation! Thank you.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
13/12/2010 13:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Here's an example of what I intend to do: ▶ Final version 1.3: [ http://is.gd/irfAZ ], click J16 (the Agorá or market place in Salamis).

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
13/12/2010 18:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Several C44 members/readers have sent Salamis pictures today - thank you very much! I'll wait a couple of days and collect more pictures, before I build the web pages. Keep 'em coming...

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
14/12/2010 13:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

What a pleasant surprise this morning when I opened my email: again several mails with Salamis pictures as attachments! Thank you for sending them!

If you have one or more Salamis pictures which you wish to donate to this project, please mail them to me (including your name): mcf.trnc@gmail.com - Hans Doeleman.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
14/12/2010 16:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Just came home from a beer at Guido's - checked my mail - and: YES! More pictures from Salamis mailed by C44 members/readers! How encouraging to have proof that there are people with more than the usual shallow content of posts on C44. Thank you very much. Let's not give in to The Sun mentality on C44 - quality is more important than quantity.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.