North Cyprus Tourist Board - A New Chapter at Donkey Valley, North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > A New Chapter at Donkey Valley, North Cyprus

A New Chapter at Donkey Valley, North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

DonkeyKeeper

Message Posted:
13/12/2010 13:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

A new Chapter is just about to start at Donkey Valley. The New compound is now complete; the winter shelter has been erected, the supply of fresh water is now attached to the drinking trough, the fence secure and a limited supply of hay is awaiting the arrival of the Royal Five. George, Harry, William, Camilla and Ann will shortly travel to Donkey Valley and experience a better existence. They are now far healthier having been fed the right food, vitamins and loads of treats.

This successful project could not have been achieved without the very generous help and support from yourselves, in particular The Kibris Line Dance Society, DEKS Bingo Sessions, Jonathan, Maggie, Brad, Ted and Huseyin, Pat and Milson, Ann Standing and most of all my Wife Margaret who has been my prop and main supporter over the past 7 months. There are many other people that have not been mentioned but you are equally very much appreciated; thank you.

Donkey Keeper

Jeannie

Message Posted:
13/12/2010 13:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Very well done, all of you.

I wish you continuing success.

To all of you (including the donkeys, of course) a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.

Tinkie

Message Posted:
13/12/2010 13:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Well done on all you hard work David and Margaret. xxx

DonkeyKeeper

Message Posted:
13/12/2010 15:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

If anyone out there has got some decent bales of hay (not straw) and can get it to Yeni Erenkoy the Royal Donks would be happy to receve them. Things are getting tight due to there being little or no rain; ergo the farmers are not releasing what spare they think they could normally do without.

Yours,

Donkeykeeper

valarius

Message Posted:
13/12/2010 21:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Hi. Glad everything is going good for George and his pals. How is Anne? We have another 100tl to give to you. can you tell me please how we can get it to you. Or if anyone who reads this is going to Yeni Erenkoy apart from feeling very humble when you meet the Donkeys it will save us a trip if you can take the money for us to give to David towards Hay. They work very hard over there and the new place will feel like a New Palace to them. Email me if you can help. valeriebarrett1941@gmail.com I will get davids number for you when you get in touch.

Thank you.

Val KLDS

DonkeyKeeper

Message Posted:
13/12/2010 22:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Valerius, greetings. Have just read your post and will email you.

Thank you for your support

DonkeyKeeper

Lilli

Message Posted:
13/12/2010 22:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

i still have your flee powder, well done and the very best of luck, i will make my way up sometime to see them xxxxxxx

DonkeyKeeper

Message Posted:
14/12/2010 08:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Lilli, greetings.

Many thanks for your support and interest.

Donkeykeeper

mags111

Message Posted:
14/12/2010 10:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Val, we are going up tomorrow. (Wednesday) Could Jo bring anything round and we will take it. Perhaps she can drop anything off on her way to work.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.