North Cyprus Tourist Board - dog needs kind home asap
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > dog needs kind home asap

dog needs kind home asap

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

berilela

Message Posted:
14/12/2010 19:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

before i start no slaging off please ,a friend has asked me to post ,a home wanted for a 16 mth old kangal bitch asap ,good reason for rehoming ,no turkish or tc s wanting to tie her under trees need applie many thanks

berilela

Message Posted:
17/12/2010 11:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Doola3

Message Posted:
17/12/2010 13:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Good luck with rehoming the dog. Dont listen to any negative comments, some people have nothing better to do than judge others. x

MsGarnet

Message Posted:
17/12/2010 14:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

I consider the comment aimed ONLY at Turkish or Turkish Cypriots about tying animals under trees - implying only they can be cruel to animals - extremely offensive, and think you should apologise. This board daily shows how heartless SOME British and other nationalities can be, cruelty isn't gender/nationality/culturally specific. Anyone from anywhere, has the ability, and has - deserted animals to become feral and oftentimes starve to death, or die in other appalling ways - or they take on a pet to serve their own needs, and then - citing a "good reason" for re-homing (interesting how the good reason is NEVER given)! want to pass that animal on, truncating its (presumably) warm, well fed, secure life, when the Island is sinking under the weight of abandoned animals. The Turkish Cypriots I know that have animals, love them, care for them, and in fact one recently asked me to send a brochure of various medications to ensure his pet gets the best medicine for a condition it has...

berilela

Message Posted:
17/12/2010 17:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

excuse me i am actually with a turkish cypriot and one that loves and brings homeless animals back weekly which is why this dog needs a home as a turkish person he knows had it tied to a tree by 2ft rope no water food and thick with mud no shealter or bed use was to guard his goats so no i wont apologise and please dont go off at me i was a rspca inspector in uk so have seen more cruelty than most here and yes most humans are kind to there animals but the places ive been with my husband here leaves a bad taste in my mouth but as always i expected someone to start slating me do you not think thats why people stop tring to rehome dogs etc on here cos they get slated but they put on here in desperation of finding the animal a better life not just dump it

berilela

Message Posted:
17/12/2010 17:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

doola 3 many thanks why do people find the need to do it of course i dont want the dog put back in situation thats why my thread was told as it was

berilela

Message Posted:
17/12/2010 18:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

MsGarnet

Message Posted:
18/12/2010 04:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Clearly my point was that you should have made your comments general, and not specified Turkish Cypriots or Turkish people per se........

I am NOT "slating" you, in fact I commend you for what you are doing - I just know that this animal cruelty can come from any nationality...........if you throw mud, it sticks.........so I was making the point anyone from anywhere can be heartless

rowan

Message Posted:
18/12/2010 05:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

well done for taking this dog from a bad situation and i wish you luck in finding it a loving home

berilela

Message Posted:
18/12/2010 08:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

thank you rowan for your kind words

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.